– Courtesy of WWEDVDNews.com, here are some updated notes on the 2013 WWE DVD schedule:
* A Best of Madison Square Garden set is still planned and will be a 3 disc DVD, 2 disc Blu-ray. It’s scheduled for an August 27th release in the US and September 9th in the UK.
* Best of Mid-South Wrestling will be a 3 disc DVD and 2 disc Blu-ray set, scheduled for release on September 10th in the US and September 16th in the UK.
* A Triple H bio will be 3 disc DVD and 2 disc Blu-ray, hitting US stores on September 24th and UK stores on October 7th.
* WWE still has plans to release a Goldberg set but it’s a match compilation and likely won’t feature a documentary. It’s possible Goldberg won’t even be involved with the project. That 3 disc DVD and 2 disc Blu-ray set is scheduled for a US release on October 8th and a UK release on September 30th.
* The Money in the Bank Anthology will be a 3 disc DVD and 2 disc Blu-ray, releasing in the US on October 29th and the UK on November 11th.
* History of WWE is another 3 disc DVD and 3 disc Blu-ray that’s being worked on and is scheduled for a November 19th release in the US and a November 4th release in the UK.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||Hulk Hogan Makes Gay Slurs In Leaked Sex Tape - Read His Comments Here|
|7||Report: Sting Will Not Be Appearing At SummerSlam|
|5||Representative From 2K Games Issues Statement On Hulk Hogan Being Removed From WWE 2K16|
|5||WWE RAW Results For July 27th, 2015: U.S Championship Match|
|5||Update On WWE Diva Suffering A Concussion During Monday’s Episode Of RAW|