– Courtesy of WWEDVDNews.com, here are some updated notes on the 2013 WWE DVD schedule:
* A Best of Madison Square Garden set is still planned and will be a 3 disc DVD, 2 disc Blu-ray. It’s scheduled for an August 27th release in the US and September 9th in the UK.
* Best of Mid-South Wrestling will be a 3 disc DVD and 2 disc Blu-ray set, scheduled for release on September 10th in the US and September 16th in the UK.
* A Triple H bio will be 3 disc DVD and 2 disc Blu-ray, hitting US stores on September 24th and UK stores on October 7th.
* WWE still has plans to release a Goldberg set but it’s a match compilation and likely won’t feature a documentary. It’s possible Goldberg won’t even be involved with the project. That 3 disc DVD and 2 disc Blu-ray set is scheduled for a US release on October 8th and a UK release on September 30th.
* The Money in the Bank Anthology will be a 3 disc DVD and 2 disc Blu-ray, releasing in the US on October 29th and the UK on November 11th.
* History of WWE is another 3 disc DVD and 3 disc Blu-ray that’s being worked on and is scheduled for a November 19th release in the US and a November 4th release in the UK.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Ex-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Tells Fans Who Didn’t Like Slammiversary To Go F**k Themselves|
|4||Update On Kurt Angle Undergo Neck Surgery To Remove A Tumor On His Neck|
|4||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|3||TNA Reportedly Tells The Production Team That Payments Will Be Late Again|
|3||TNA Star Works His Last Match In The Promotion On Saturday Night|