- Here are some recent WWE Supershow attendance figures:
* June 29th in Monroe, Louisiana drew 5,700 fans for $180,000
* June 30th in Lafayette, LA drew 4,600 fans for $165,000
* July 1st in Hidalgo, Texas drew a sellout 7,000 fans for $260,000
– Dolph Ziggler’s younger brother Briley Pierce is getting tried out in WWE developmental as a TV interviewer.
– The current plan for the WWE Network is to have every pay-per-view except WrestleMania be included. An alternate plan was all but two pay-per-views (WrestleMania and SummerSlam) being on the Network. WWE would continue offering pay-per-views like they always have to people whose cable companies don’t have access to the Network or to people looking to buy just single events.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Chris Jericho on Why the Current WWE Product Is Better Than The Attitude Era, What He Looks for In New Stars|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|7||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|6||Paige and Alicia Fox Joining Cast Of Total Divas|
|5||Chris Jericho Claims Kofi Kingston and Vince McMahon Once Had a Physical Altercation|