– Here are some recent WWE Supershow attendance figures:
* June 29th in Monroe, Louisiana drew 5,700 fans for $180,000
* June 30th in Lafayette, LA drew 4,600 fans for $165,000
* July 1st in Hidalgo, Texas drew a sellout 7,000 fans for $260,000
– Dolph Ziggler’s younger brother Briley Pierce is getting tried out in WWE developmental as a TV interviewer.
– The current plan for the WWE Network is to have every pay-per-view except WrestleMania be included. An alternate plan was all but two pay-per-views (WrestleMania and SummerSlam) being on the Network. WWE would continue offering pay-per-views like they always have to people whose cable companies don’t have access to the Network or to people looking to buy just single events.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||WWE RAW Report - 5/25/15|
|8||Photo: Rusev Apparently Injured After Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings|
|6||Seth Rollins Responds to Rumor on His Curb Stomp Finisher, Comments on Using The Pedigree|
|6||Brock Lesnar's TV Return Seemingly Imminent, Advertised For Various Dates|
|4||Photo: WWE Superstar Lands Role as Rocksteady In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2|