– Regarding rumors of WWE talent cuts already being made, PWInsider.com reports that while no one has been officially let go yet, they are definitely on the horizon.
The cuts are being done to free up roster space as there are numerous young wrestlers waiting in the wings to be called up to the main roster. Between developmental, NXT and Tough Enough, WWE has over 70 men and women vying for spots on the main roster. The lone additions to the main roster so far this year have been Sin Cara, Brodus Clay and referee Scott Armstrong. The yearly turnover rate of main roster talent is approximately 30.
It is said that company officials have largely made up their minds on which wrestlers to cut ties with. The ax is expected to drop following the upcoming European tour, which concludes Sunday, April 24.
— Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson appears on the syndicated The Ellen DeGeneres Show this Monday.
— Tough Enough airs every Sunday at 9:00 p.m. on G4.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|