- PJ Braun, the professional bodybuilder and supplement entrepreneur who recently got engaged to WWE Diva Kaitlyn, was arrested on March 28th, 2011 in a steroid ring bust in Danbury, CT. Officers and agents found Percoset, Testosterone, Decadurabolin, Halotestin and Proviron (the latter four anabolic steroids, the former a pain killer). Braun was hit with a variety of possession charges. He got probation and community service once he completed a drug rehab program.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* December 6th in Stockton, CA drew 4,500 fans
* December 7th in Sacramento drew 7,500 fans
* December 7th in Vancouver, BC drew 7,000 fans
* December 8th in Spokane, Washington drew 3,500 fans
– Regarding WWE’s recent Vintage Collection show featured on Bill Goldberg, it has to do with WWE still having interest in bringing him back for a WrestleMania XXX match.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|7||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|7||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|