- Below are some notes from TNA’s Friday night tapings in New York City:
* Tommy Dreamer was backstage working as an agent but did not appear in front of the crowd.
* Some of the wrestlers backstage were Matt Hardy’s wife Reby Sky, former WWE referee Kevin Keenan, Prince Nana, Steve Mack, KC Blade and EC Negro.
* House of Hardcore students were dressed as New York City police officers for one segment.
* Morale remained up after the third taping and the feeling was that the New York City crowd stayed hot for most of the matches.
* Officials apparently were not happy about video clips from the first two nights leaking online as security was in full force trying to stop any fans they believed were recording video.
* These tapings were legitimately sold out with 1,200 fans in attendance. After a source at the venue updated totals from the previous night, it looks like TNA drew between 3,300 and 3,400 fans over Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Night of Champions Results - September 21, 2014|
|6||WWE Teases "Next Generation" for Monday's RAW from Memphis|
|6||Michelle McCool Responds to Reports That Undertaker Isn't Doing Well, Posts Photo|
|4||Steve Austin Comments On WrestleMania 31 Rumors, Sting Posts Teaser For Monday's Raw|
|3||Speculation on WWE's "Next Generation" Teaser for Monday's RAW, NXT Stars Booked|