On tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw, Natalya qualified for the women’s MITB ladder match. The Queen of Harts won a Fatal-4-Way match between herself, Dana Brooke, Liv Morgan, and Sarah Logan.
It was also revealed that Roman Reigns and Jinder Mahal will go one on one at Money in the Bank. The pay-per-view takes place on June 17th.
Samoa Joe will fight for the final spot in the men’s match when he takes on the winner of Daniel Bryan vs Jeff Hardy. As far as the women’s MITB match, four spots have yet to be filled. Lana vs Billie Kay and Naomi vs Sonya Deville will decide two of the remaining four slots, with the other two belonging to Raw superstars.
Below is the match card thus far:
- Men’s MITB Match: Braun Strowman vs Finn Balor vs The Miz vs Rusev vs Kevin Owens vs Bobby Roode vs One of the New Day vs TBD
- Women’s MITB Match: Ember Moon vs Charlotte Flair vs Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs 4 TBD
- WWE Title Match: AJ Styles (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
- Raw Women’s Title Match: Nia Jax (c) vs Ronda Rousey
- Smackdown Women’s Title Match: Carmella (c) vs Asuka
- Roman Reigns vs Jinder Mahal
With less than a month left before the PPV, who will qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder matches? Will Seth Rollins continue the Open Challenge on June 17th?
We’ll update you as more information becomes available.