Here is an updated list of wrestling related books due out for the rest of 2012.
* 7/31 WWE My Favorite Match by Jon Robinson
* 8/31 Rastlin: A Southern Survey by David McClister and David Lewis
* 9/1 Booker T: From Prison to Promise: Life Before the Squared Circle by Booker T Huffman and Andrew William Wright
* 9/1 Red Headed Geek: My Short and Painful Career as a Rasslin’ Manager by Billy C. Wirtz
* 9/3 WWE Encyclopedia Second Edition by Brian Shields and Kevin Sullivan.
* 9/27 WWE General Manager’s Handbook by Jake Black
* 10/1 Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: Heroes and Icons by Steven Johnson, Greg Oliver and Mike Mooneyham featuring a foreword by JJ Dillon.
* 10/1 A Battle Royal in the Sky: The Life and Death of Wrestling’s 100 Greatest Gods and Gimmicks by Rich Tarantino and Jon Chattman
* 12/1 Superfly: The Jimmy Snuka Story by Jimmy Snuka and Jon Chattman with forewords by Mick Foley and Roddy Piper
Books that are due to be releeased in 2013.
* 2/1/13 The 50 Greatest Professional Wrestlers of All Time: The Definitive Shoot by Larry Matysik
* 2/1/13 Harley Race King of the Ring (paperback) by Harley Race and Gerry Tritz
* 2/1/13 Mad Dogs, Midgets and Screw Jobs: The Untold Story of How Montreal Shaped the World of Wrestling by Pat Laprade and Bertrand Hebert
|Jim Ross Discusses Turbulent Relationship With Vince McMahon and Lack Of Main Event Talent In Wrestling|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||WWE Signs Fives New Development Talents, Photo and Details|
|7||Wrestler Files Lawsuit Against WWE for Mistreatment of Wrestlers|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|6||WWE and CM Punk Reportedly Reach A Deal|
|6||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|