Here is an updated list of wrestling related books due out for the rest of 2012.
* 7/31 WWE My Favorite Match by Jon Robinson
* 8/31 Rastlin: A Southern Survey by David McClister and David Lewis
* 9/1 Booker T: From Prison to Promise: Life Before the Squared Circle by Booker T Huffman and Andrew William Wright
* 9/1 Red Headed Geek: My Short and Painful Career as a Rasslin’ Manager by Billy C. Wirtz
* 9/3 WWE Encyclopedia Second Edition by Brian Shields and Kevin Sullivan.
* 9/27 WWE General Manager’s Handbook by Jake Black
* 10/1 Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: Heroes and Icons by Steven Johnson, Greg Oliver and Mike Mooneyham featuring a foreword by JJ Dillon.
* 10/1 A Battle Royal in the Sky: The Life and Death of Wrestling’s 100 Greatest Gods and Gimmicks by Rich Tarantino and Jon Chattman
* 12/1 Superfly: The Jimmy Snuka Story by Jimmy Snuka and Jon Chattman with forewords by Mick Foley and Roddy Piper
Books that are due to be releeased in 2013.
* 2/1/13 The 50 Greatest Professional Wrestlers of All Time: The Definitive Shoot by Larry Matysik
* 2/1/13 Harley Race King of the Ring (paperback) by Harley Race and Gerry Tritz
* 2/1/13 Mad Dogs, Midgets and Screw Jobs: The Untold Story of How Montreal Shaped the World of Wrestling by Pat Laprade and Bertrand Hebert
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|9||*Spoiler* Huge, Huge Name Scheduled to Make WWE TV Debut at Survivor Series|
|9||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|