Here is an updated list of wrestling related books due out for the rest of 2012.
* 7/31 WWE My Favorite Match by Jon Robinson
* 8/31 Rastlin: A Southern Survey by David McClister and David Lewis
* 9/1 Booker T: From Prison to Promise: Life Before the Squared Circle by Booker T Huffman and Andrew William Wright
* 9/1 Red Headed Geek: My Short and Painful Career as a Rasslin’ Manager by Billy C. Wirtz
* 9/3 WWE Encyclopedia Second Edition by Brian Shields and Kevin Sullivan.
* 9/27 WWE General Manager’s Handbook by Jake Black
* 10/1 Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: Heroes and Icons by Steven Johnson, Greg Oliver and Mike Mooneyham featuring a foreword by JJ Dillon.
* 10/1 A Battle Royal in the Sky: The Life and Death of Wrestling’s 100 Greatest Gods and Gimmicks by Rich Tarantino and Jon Chattman
* 12/1 Superfly: The Jimmy Snuka Story by Jimmy Snuka and Jon Chattman with forewords by Mick Foley and Roddy Piper
Books that are due to be releeased in 2013.
* 2/1/13 The 50 Greatest Professional Wrestlers of All Time: The Definitive Shoot by Larry Matysik
* 2/1/13 Harley Race King of the Ring (paperback) by Harley Race and Gerry Tritz
* 2/1/13 Mad Dogs, Midgets and Screw Jobs: The Untold Story of How Montreal Shaped the World of Wrestling by Pat Laprade and Bertrand Hebert
|Top WWE Superstar Reportedly "Berates" Fans at Airport, John Cena Congratulates The Bellas, The Rock|
|Hulk Hogan Publicly Tweets His Phone Number, First ECW Unreleased Volume 3 Trailer, New Network Content|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||WWE Says Daniel Bryan Didn't Suffer a Concussion|
|5||Reason Why Daniel Bryan Was Removed from European Tour|
|3||Father of the Late Eddie Gilbert Suing WWE, The Company Responds|
|3||The Bella Twins Want Total Divas Spin-off Show|
|2||Top WWE Superstar Reportedly "Berates" Fans at Airport, John Cena Congratulates The Bellas, The Rock|