– In the videos above, Daniel Bryan talks with 97.1 The Ticket in Detroit. Here are some highlights:
* Regarding taking a Batista Bomb and a Pedigree on RAW, he’s used to getting beat up on TV every week.
* He only got about two hours of sleep but said he wants to be the guy that WWE relies on because it means you’re in a top spot.
* Bryan plugged tonight’s live Main Event and SmackDown tapings, mentioning that his sister isn’t a wrestling fan but she still likes to attend WWE events because of how entertaining they are.
* Bryan thinks people felt sympathy for him for being the underdog and that’s how they began to connect with him. Bryan went on to say there’s a mystery with all connections to crowds and he’s very fortunate to have that connection.
* Bryan is glad Total Divas is there but he has on ambition to be a reality TV star. He says filming it is hard work. Bryan says he and Kane pitched the idea of a “Two Dudes” reality show when they were partners.
* Bryan says he is a huge Seattle Seahawks fan but does not follow football. He says he’s not a bandwagon jumper because he followed them when they were 2-14.
* Bryan mentioned how the WWE talents are always told that their “belts” are championships and titles. “Belts hold up your pants” Bryan mocked.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|5||WWE RAW Report - 5/25/15|
|3||Josh Matthews upset at WWE hypocrisy, lets fans know he's got a lot of money|
|3||More Details on Sunny Being Close to Signing Adult Film Deal with Vivid, Her First Scene|
|2||The Rock and Fans Set New Guinness World Record, WWE SmackDown Viewership Up, Tough Enough|
|2||Huge Heat for a WWE Diva at NXT, Goldust Back to Training Soon, WWE Artist Painting Mick Foley Today|