– In the videos above, Daniel Bryan talks with 97.1 The Ticket in Detroit. Here are some highlights:
* Regarding taking a Batista Bomb and a Pedigree on RAW, he’s used to getting beat up on TV every week.
* He only got about two hours of sleep but said he wants to be the guy that WWE relies on because it means you’re in a top spot.
* Bryan plugged tonight’s live Main Event and SmackDown tapings, mentioning that his sister isn’t a wrestling fan but she still likes to attend WWE events because of how entertaining they are.
* Bryan thinks people felt sympathy for him for being the underdog and that’s how they began to connect with him. Bryan went on to say there’s a mystery with all connections to crowds and he’s very fortunate to have that connection.
* Bryan is glad Total Divas is there but he has on ambition to be a reality TV star. He says filming it is hard work. Bryan says he and Kane pitched the idea of a “Two Dudes” reality show when they were partners.
* Bryan says he is a huge Seattle Seahawks fan but does not follow football. He says he’s not a bandwagon jumper because he followed them when they were 2-14.
* Bryan mentioned how the WWE talents are always told that their “belts” are championships and titles. “Belts hold up your pants” Bryan mocked.
|Former WWE Superstar Issues Statement On Several Wrestler Suing WWE For Allegedly Suffering Injuries|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|6||Ex-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Tells Fans Who Didn’t Like Slammiversary To Go F**k Themselves|
|5||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|4||WWE RAW Results For June 29th: No DQ Tag Team Match|
|3||What Main Events Is WWE Planning To Do At WrestleMania 32?|