– As seen above, Paul Heyman is featured in Michael Cole’s latest sitdown interview. Cole notes that Triple H will be back next week. Below are some highlights from this interview:
* Cole said he considers himself a protege of Heyman and asks why Heyman insulted him on RAW. Heyman mocks Cole and gives him a hug.
* Heyman says he and Brock Lesnar both knew Lesnar could end The Streak. Heyman said The Undertaker knew the same thing deep down.
* Heyman said Lesnar is a conqueror and will conquer anything put in his way.
* Heyman said he recruited Cesaro because he’s the next great commodity in WWE. If he chooses to put Cesaro into the title picture, he will be the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion. If he chooses to have Cesaro bring him the Intercontinental Title, it will happen. Heyman says Cesaro is the most capable star in WWE. Heyman says like Heyman was, Cesaro is now the next biggest thing.
* Heyman says Cesaro’s future is in his hands so the future of WWE is in Cesaro’s hands.
|Brad Maddox Teams with Heath Slater, Charlotte Works Dark Match, Bo Dallas on Main Event, RAW Top 10|
|Steve Austin - Dixie Carter Interview: Creative Summits, Getting Involved with TNA, Jeff Hardy, More|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Michelle Beadle Explains Why She Is No Longer A WWE Fan|
|7||Celebrity Says She's No Longer a WWE Fan Due to Triple H's Love for Floyd Mayweather|
|6||Justin Bieber Was Reportedly Interested In Working WWE Match|
|5||Rusev Loses Clean to Ryback, 100 Years of Hart Highlights, New WWE Theme Songs, Christian Art|
|4||Fan From Raw Expresses Concern Over Vince McMahon's Vision And Health|