- As seen above, Paul Heyman is featured in Michael Cole’s latest sitdown interview. Cole notes that Triple H will be back next week. Below are some highlights from this interview:
* Cole said he considers himself a protege of Heyman and asks why Heyman insulted him on RAW. Heyman mocks Cole and gives him a hug.
* Heyman says he and Brock Lesnar both knew Lesnar could end The Streak. Heyman said The Undertaker knew the same thing deep down.
* Heyman said Lesnar is a conqueror and will conquer anything put in his way.
* Heyman said he recruited Cesaro because he’s the next great commodity in WWE. If he chooses to put Cesaro into the title picture, he will be the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion. If he chooses to have Cesaro bring him the Intercontinental Title, it will happen. Heyman says Cesaro is the most capable star in WWE. Heyman says like Heyman was, Cesaro is now the next biggest thing.
* Heyman says Cesaro’s future is in his hands so the future of WWE is in Cesaro’s hands.
|Batista Interview: The Shield Not Being Ready To Fly Solo, Horrible Decision To End Undertaker's "Streak"|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|21||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|14||Fan Tries to Meet Brock Lesnar and Sable at Airport, The Rock Asked If He Gave Lesnar Advice|
|12||Negative WWE Live Event Reviews on Possible SummerSlam Match, Update on Where Sheamus Is|
|11||More on Spike TV Not Renewing TNA's Impact Contract, What Dixie Reportedly Told Employees|
|8||What Are WWE Network Viewers Watching?, Network Employees 'Walking on Eggshells', More|