– This week’s sitdown interview with Michael Cole features Stephanie McMahon, as seen above. Below are some highlights:
* She said it’s an amazing time for WWE with the WWE Network and WrestleMania XXX.
* Regarding Daniel Bryan, Cole asked if Bryan gave his fans hope on RAW, that he can beat Triple H at WrestleMania. Stephanie called it false hope and says Bryan fans will be deeply disappointed when Triple H wins and goes on to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
* She compared what’s going to happen to Bryan at WrestleMania to the movie Gladiator. She says people should know when they’re being conquered.
* Stephanie says nobody can appreciate the weight and responsibility that comes with the decisions she and Triple H have to make.
* Cole asked what will happen if Bryan beats Triple H and Stephanie called that a ridiculous statement. She says Triple H is going to squash Bryan and it’s not even a contest. She said it’s not even fair to Bryan.
* Cole asked if Stephanie really wants Triple H to become champions because he won’t be home as much. Stephanie took this as Cole insinuating that they’re bad parents. She says she can’t think of a better example to represent the entire WWE than Triple H. She called him a ring general who knows how to get it done. She said Triple H has the most power in WWE and will decide when he competes and when he travels.
* Cole asked if Stephanie will finally admit she’s been wrong about Bryan if WrestleMania ends with 70,000 fans chanting “yes!” Stephanie says she feels sorry for people like Cole who believe that could happen.
|WWE RAW Results For May 2nd, 2016: The Usos & Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles, Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||The Reason Why Ryback Was Pulled From WWE TV|
|6||Ryback Issues Statement On His Meeting Vince McMahon And His Future With The Company|
|5||TNA Star Re-Signs With The Promotion|
|5||Backstage Update On Bret Hart Possibly Having Heat With WWE Officials|
|4||Vince Russo Comments On Why Roman Reigns Is Not Getting Over With Fans|