- WWE revealed during today’s shareholders call that WrestleMania 27 had 65,000 “incremental buys” added in the third quarter, which helped pay-per-view revenue. Here are official pay-per-view numbers from the third quarter:
* Money in the Bank – 195,000 buys, up from 165,000 in 2010
* SummerSlam – 296,000 buys, down from 350,000 in 2010
* Night of Champions – 161,000 buys, down from 165,000 in 2010
– WWE Studios will be releasing the final three movies that were part of the new business model over the next six months. Regarding the future of WWE Studios, Vince McMahon said during today’s conference call that “there is an adjustment and an ongoing evaluation with this category.”
– WWE is not planning on adding NXT and Superstars back to their TV line-up before the year is over, despite rumors earlier this year. WWE has lost $9 million in TV rights revenue this year due to not having the shows on TV for months.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Vince McMahon Reportedly Upset Over Brock Lesnar Wanting to Discuss a New Deal at UFC 184|
|14||Backstage News on Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar Arguing at RAW, Is Lesnar Expected for WrestleMania?|
|7||WWE RAW Report - 3/2/15|
|6||Samoa Joe Expected to Sign with WWE Soon, Ryback Talks Andre Battle Royal, Canvas 2 Canvas|
|5||Backstage News on WWE's Plans for Sheamus, WWE Legend Praises Bray Wyatt, WWE Documentaries|