- WWE revealed during today’s shareholders call that WrestleMania 27 had 65,000 “incremental buys” added in the third quarter, which helped pay-per-view revenue. Here are official pay-per-view numbers from the third quarter:
* Money in the Bank – 195,000 buys, up from 165,000 in 2010
* SummerSlam – 296,000 buys, down from 350,000 in 2010
* Night of Champions – 161,000 buys, down from 165,000 in 2010
– WWE Studios will be releasing the final three movies that were part of the new business model over the next six months. Regarding the future of WWE Studios, Vince McMahon said during today’s conference call that “there is an adjustment and an ongoing evaluation with this category.”
– WWE is not planning on adding NXT and Superstars back to their TV line-up before the year is over, despite rumors earlier this year. WWE has lost $9 million in TV rights revenue this year due to not having the shows on TV for months.
|Will WWE Air JR's Opener for Mick Foley?, Jerry Lawler's Macho Man Sketch, Enzo and Big Cass, Connor|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Clip Of Eva Marie Hitting A Sweet Spring Board DDT|
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|7||Who Are Bray Wyatt's Recent Cryptic Promos About?, WWE Reportedly Cuts Budget for Catering|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|