- WWE revealed during today’s shareholders call that WrestleMania 27 had 65,000 “incremental buys” added in the third quarter, which helped pay-per-view revenue. Here are official pay-per-view numbers from the third quarter:
* Money in the Bank – 195,000 buys, up from 165,000 in 2010
* SummerSlam – 296,000 buys, down from 350,000 in 2010
* Night of Champions – 161,000 buys, down from 165,000 in 2010
– WWE Studios will be releasing the final three movies that were part of the new business model over the next six months. Regarding the future of WWE Studios, Vince McMahon said during today’s conference call that “there is an adjustment and an ongoing evaluation with this category.”
– WWE is not planning on adding NXT and Superstars back to their TV line-up before the year is over, despite rumors earlier this year. WWE has lost $9 million in TV rights revenue this year due to not having the shows on TV for months.
|Released WWE Writer Says Vince McMahon Is Micromanaging The Product To Death, Gives Insight Into Creative Process|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Mutes Fan Reaction for CM Punk on WWE Network 2K15 Roster Reveal Special|
|6||Top WWE Writer Releases Song About Children Praying In School, Comments on the Subject|
|4||The Undertaker and McCool Participate In Family Event, Mickie Comments on Giving Birth|
|4||Another WWE Tag Team Name Revealed, More on "nWo Sting" Being on WWE's New DVD Artwork|
|4||Latest Hidden Message From Bray Wyatt - A Hint Of Things To Come?|