- Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson turns 36 years old today.
– Stan sent word that this past Thursday’s WWE Superstars had 17 minutes and 8 seconds of in-ring action, about the same as the previous week.
– The Miz will be in New York City this coming Thursday to pick the winning team in Sirius’ Celebrity Fantasy Football league.
– CM Punk has changed his Twitter bio a bit and is calling himself an “unemployed WWE Champion.”
– WWE’s Very Best of WCW Nitro DVD continues to be one of it’s best sellers out of recent releases.
|Released WWE Writer Says Vince McMahon Is Micromanaging The Product To Death, Gives Insight Into Creative Process|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Top WWE Writer Releases Song About Children Praying In School, Comments on the Subject|
|5||The Undertaker and McCool Participate In Family Event, Mickie Comments on Giving Birth|
|4||Another WWE Tag Team Name Revealed, More on "nWo Sting" Being on WWE's New DVD Artwork|
|4||WWE Officials Concerned About Another #HijackRaw Movement and CM Punk Chants Tonight|
|4||Latest Hidden Message From Bray Wyatt - A Hint Of Things To Come?|