- Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson turns 36 years old today.
– Stan sent word that this past Thursday’s WWE Superstars had 17 minutes and 8 seconds of in-ring action, about the same as the previous week.
– The Miz will be in New York City this coming Thursday to pick the winning team in Sirius’ Celebrity Fantasy Football league.
– CM Punk has changed his Twitter bio a bit and is calling himself an “unemployed WWE Champion.”
– WWE’s Very Best of WCW Nitro DVD continues to be one of it’s best sellers out of recent releases.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||WWE Planning To Increase Sexual Tension As Part Of AJ Lee and Paige Storyline|
|6||Details On Sting and WrestleMania 31, Legendary Announcer To Honor Jerry Lawler|
|5||Steve Austin Training for WWE Return?, Why NXT Stars Were Not Used On Raw|
|4||Actor Says He Wants to Host WWE RAW, Damien Sandow Snaps Streak, Teddy Long|
|4||Head Writer for WWE NXT TV Revealed, Inspiration Behind Hideo Itami's Name Change, More|