- Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson turns 36 years old today.
– Stan sent word that this past Thursday’s WWE Superstars had 17 minutes and 8 seconds of in-ring action, about the same as the previous week.
– The Miz will be in New York City this coming Thursday to pick the winning team in Sirius’ Celebrity Fantasy Football league.
– CM Punk has changed his Twitter bio a bit and is calling himself an “unemployed WWE Champion.”
– WWE’s Very Best of WCW Nitro DVD continues to be one of it’s best sellers out of recent releases.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|16||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|