- Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson turns 36 years old today.
– Stan sent word that this past Thursday’s WWE Superstars had 17 minutes and 8 seconds of in-ring action, about the same as the previous week.
– The Miz will be in New York City this coming Thursday to pick the winning team in Sirius’ Celebrity Fantasy Football league.
– CM Punk has changed his Twitter bio a bit and is calling himself an “unemployed WWE Champion.”
– WWE’s Very Best of WCW Nitro DVD continues to be one of it’s best sellers out of recent releases.
|Finn Balor Wishes Good Luck to Hideo Itami, Update on WWE HOF Host, Golf Tournament, WWE Rally Video|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|15||Backstage News on Brock Lesnar Possibly Turning Babyface, How Serious His MMA Training Has Been, More|
|11||Brock Lesnar on Why He's Staying with WWE, Vince McMahon's Offer at Last Night's RAW, More|
|11||WWE Reportedly Planning The Undertaker's Retirement For WrestleMania 32|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 3/23/15|
|6||Backstage Talk on Brock Lesnar's New Contract, Push Coming for Dean Ambrose?, Reigns, More|