– Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson turns 36 years old today.
– Stan sent word that this past Thursday’s WWE Superstars had 17 minutes and 8 seconds of in-ring action, about the same as the previous week.
– The Miz will be in New York City this coming Thursday to pick the winning team in Sirius’ Celebrity Fantasy Football league.
– CM Punk has changed his Twitter bio a bit and is calling himself an “unemployed WWE Champion.”
– WWE’s Very Best of WCW Nitro DVD continues to be one of it’s best sellers out of recent releases.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|11||More On Long-Term Plans For Roman Reigns|
|6||Randy Orton To Undergo Neck Surgery After He Has Shoulder Surgery|
|4||Bret Hart On Who Is The Best Wrestling Manager Ever: “Paul Heyman Is The Best Manager In Wrestling”|
|4||Three Divas Want WWE To Bring Back The Women's Championship|
|3||CM Punk Gives UFC Fighters An Idea For Promos, JBL On Hulk Hogan|