- Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* SmackDown on June 9th in Turin, Italy drew 4,500 fans for $270,000
* RAW on June 10th in Syracuse, NY drew 5,400 fans for $145,000
* SmackDown on June 10th in Florence, Italy drew 5,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on June 11th in Rochester, NY drew 6,700 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on June 11th in Barcelona, Spain drew 7,000 for $370,000
* RAW on June 12th in Bethlehem, PA drew 4,600 fans for $155,000
* SmackDown on June 12th in Madrid, Spain drew 11,000 fans for $500,000
– Actor and WWE creative team member Freddie Prinze Jr. is rumored to be leaving the company soon, if he didn’t finish up at this past Tuesday’s tapings. Prinze Jr. returned to work for WWE late last year and had been working on producing vignettes, among other things.
– Former WWE stars Scotty Hotty, Taryn “Tiffany” Terrell, Angela “Savannah” Fong, Tony Atlas and Rocky Johnson were in Kosovo this week visiting the troops there.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|13||Recent Photo Of The Undertaker Looking Aged|
|10||How WWE Is Billing Cena vs. Lesnar at the Royal Rumble, First Rumble Entrant Announced|
|9||Backstage Atmosphere at WWE TLC PPC Reportedly At A "Fever Pitch"|
|9||WWE TLC PPV Report - 12/14/14|
|9||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|