WWE is asking fans in a new poll on their website which shows they would like to see on their YouTube channel in 2013. Here are the options.
* Behind-the-scenes footage and backstage interviews
* “Best of” video rankings and countdowns
* Superstar-hosted reality shows
* Profiles of Superstars’ lives outside the ring and/or at home
* Ring action recaps and highlight reels
* WWE-themed game shows with fan contestants
* Superstar-hosted fitness and exercise shows
* Animated WWE shows/WWE cartoons
* Classic full-length WWE matches
* WWE news center/live fan “call-in” show
PWInsider noted that WWE may be using YouTube as a test run for such shows.
|Chris Jericho on Why the Current WWE Product Is Better Than The Attitude Era, What He Looks for In New Stars|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|7||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|