WWE is asking fans in a new poll on their website which shows they would like to see on their YouTube channel in 2013. Here are the options.
* Behind-the-scenes footage and backstage interviews
* “Best of” video rankings and countdowns
* Superstar-hosted reality shows
* Profiles of Superstars’ lives outside the ring and/or at home
* Ring action recaps and highlight reels
* WWE-themed game shows with fan contestants
* Superstar-hosted fitness and exercise shows
* Animated WWE shows/WWE cartoons
* Classic full-length WWE matches
* WWE news center/live fan “call-in” show
PWInsider noted that WWE may be using YouTube as a test run for such shows.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Backstage News on WWE Using Cena, Lesnar and Heyman to Counter The NFL Last Night|
|7||WWE Planning To Increase Sexual Tension As Part Of AJ Lee and Paige Storyline|
|5||WWE RAW Results - September 15, 2014|
|5||Rusev Being Prepared For Likely John Cena Feud, Cole To Interview Brock Lesnar|
|4||Speculation on Steve Austin and WWE Working Together|