WWE is asking fans in a new poll on their website which shows they would like to see on their YouTube channel in 2013. Here are the options.
* Behind-the-scenes footage and backstage interviews
* “Best of” video rankings and countdowns
* Superstar-hosted reality shows
* Profiles of Superstars’ lives outside the ring and/or at home
* Ring action recaps and highlight reels
* WWE-themed game shows with fan contestants
* Superstar-hosted fitness and exercise shows
* Animated WWE shows/WWE cartoons
* Classic full-length WWE matches
* WWE news center/live fan “call-in” show
PWInsider noted that WWE may be using YouTube as a test run for such shows.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|22||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|12||Negative WWE Live Event Reviews on Possible SummerSlam Match, Update on Where Sheamus Is|
|11||More on Spike TV Not Renewing TNA's Impact Contract, What Dixie Reportedly Told Employees|
|9||What Are WWE Network Viewers Watching?, Network Employees 'Walking on Eggshells', More|
|9||Fan Describes Another Awkward Encounter with Brock Lesnar and Sable In Orlando Last Week|