– Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on June 6th in Madrid, Spain drew 6,000 fans for $270,000
* RAW on June 7th in Seville, Spain drew 4,700 fans for $230,000
* RAW on June 8th in Valencia, Spain drew 4,700 fans for $215,000
* RAW on June 9th in Barcelona drew 6,500 fans for $300,000
* SmackDown on June 9th in Salisbury, Maryland drew 4,000 fans for $125,000
* SmackDown on June 10th in Binghamton, New York drew 3,000 fans for $100,000
– Despite recent reports about WWE talents being hesitant to work with Ryback, Vince McMahon is loving how the gimmick is going. Some in the company don’t like how the crowd chants “Goldberg” and the rule is to edit it off the taped SmackDown shows but they obviously can’t on pay-per-views or RAW.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night's Raw|
|9||Nikki Bella Comments On The Rumor Of John Cena Preventing Charlotte From Winning WWE Divas Title|
|7||WWE SummerSlam 2015 PPV Results: Rollins vs. Cena|
|4||WWE RAW Results For August 24th, 2015: Sting Returns!|
|4||Raw Videos: Sting Returns, The Dudley Boyz Attack New Day, John Cena AA's Jon Stewart|