- WWE has released a new “21-0″ t-shirt for The Undertaker:
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on May 3rd in Youngstown, OH drew 5,000 fans for $190,000
* RAW on May 4th in Wheeling, WV drew 4,700 fans for $155,000
* SmackDown on May 4th in Reading, PA drew 4,000 for $140,000
* RAW on May 5th in Charleston, WV drew 6,000 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on May 5th in Upper Marlboro, MD drew 3,000 fans for $120,000
- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that it’s still “to be determined” whether or not WWE will do more pre and post-game shows on pay-per-views like they did at WrestleMania 29. Ross also mentioned he wouldn’t be at Monday’s RAW from Tulsa, Oklahoma because he will be on a hog hunt with Shawn Michaels, presumably for HBK’s TV show.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Backstage News on Why WWE Might Not Bring Bully Ray Back When He's Done with TNA|
|8||Backstage News on Hulk Hogan Looking to Wrestle, Who He Wants to Face at WrestleMania 31|
|7||What WWE Officials Think About Dean Ambrose, Big Show's Weight, Gowen Talks McMahon|
|7||Hulk Hogan Threatens Brock Lesnar, Says Lesnar Crossed a Line with Recent Comment on RAW|
|6||Former WWE Diva Takes Ice Bucket Challenge, Fans Upset During WWE SummerSlam Match|