- WWE has released a new “21-0″ t-shirt for The Undertaker:
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on May 3rd in Youngstown, OH drew 5,000 fans for $190,000
* RAW on May 4th in Wheeling, WV drew 4,700 fans for $155,000
* SmackDown on May 4th in Reading, PA drew 4,000 for $140,000
* RAW on May 5th in Charleston, WV drew 6,000 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on May 5th in Upper Marlboro, MD drew 3,000 fans for $120,000
– Jim Ross noted on Twitter that it’s still “to be determined” whether or not WWE will do more pre and post-game shows on pay-per-views like they did at WrestleMania 29. Ross also mentioned he wouldn’t be at Monday’s RAW from Tulsa, Oklahoma because he will be on a hog hunt with Shawn Michaels, presumably for HBK’s TV show.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|22||WWE Respond To Rumors That Roman Reigns Has Failed A Drug Test|
|12||AJ Lee Tweets Stephanie McMahon About How WWE Divas Are Treated|
|12||Stephanie McMahon Thanks AJ Lee for Tweets|
|7||Paige Says The Divas Could Do Better Than The Guys If Given More Time|
|7||Did Brock Lesnar Walk Out of RAW Before It Ended?, Backstage News on His Status with WWE|