- Below is footage of John Cena speaking at the 2013 Susan G. Komen Leadership Conference:
– Here’s the updated synopsis for WWE’s Money in the Bank Anthology DVD and Blu-ray set, which hits North American stores in October. As noted, The Miz will be hosting it.
“Hosted by The Miz, the compilation features every Money in the Bank Ladder Match in history. The match debuted at WrestleMania 21 in 2005, quickly becoming a WrestleMania tradition and in 2010 proved so popular that it was given its own annual PPV event. Several top Superstars have been Money in the Bank winners including John Cena, Kane, Edge, C.M. Punk (twice!), Rob Van Dam, and many more… Much like the Royal Rumble Match, the Money in the Bank match represents a golden opportunity for a Superstar to achieve immortality, and its entire lineage is presented here.”
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on June 21st in Mobile, AL drew 4,500 fans for $135,000
* RAW on June 22nd in Tallahassee, FL drew 3,500 fans for $100,000
* SmackDown on June 22nd in Daytona Beach, FL drew 3,500 fans for $125,000
* RAW on June 23rd in Savannah, GA drew 5,500 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on June 23rd in Albany, GA drew 3,500 fans for $85,000
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|
|5||Backstage News on Sting's WWE Debut, WWE's Big Goal with Survivor Series and the Network|