- WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler spoke with the local FOX affiliate in Memphis after returning at the SmackDown tapings this week:
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* The WWE Supershow on October 12th in Jonesboro, Arkansas drew 5,500 fans for $185,000
* The Supershow on October 13th in Jackson, Tennessee drew a sellout of 5,000 fans for $105,000
* The Supershow on October 14th in Knoxville, Tennessee drew 3,800 fans for $120,000
– One person close to the recent WWE tryouts in developmental note that very few of the people who showed up were in good shape – maybe 5 or 6 talents out of the 62-person class. There were college wrestlers and football players who were unable to get through the conditioning drills. The day they worked on promos was said to be another disaster as several of the guys just froze up in front of the cameras.
|Chris Jericho on Why the Current WWE Product Is Better Than The Attitude Era, What He Looks for In New Stars|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|7||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|