- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on March 1st in Toronto drew a legit sellout of 9,500 fans for $450,000. WWE announced 10,279 to the live crowd.
* RAW on March 2nd in Kingston, Ontario drew 3,500 fans for $125,000
* SmackDown on March 2nd in Kalamazoo, MI drew 5,000 fans for $165,000
* RAW on March 3rd in Syracuse, NY drew 6,100 fans for $215,000
* SmackDown on March 3rd in Cleveland, OH drew 6,500 fans for $220,000
– Several sources are now reporting that former TNA Knockout Rosita (Thea Trinidad) got a backstage tryout with WWE this week. No word yet on how things went.
– Antonio Cesaro just passed the 200 day mark as WWE United States Champion, making him the 5th longest in the history of WWE’s version of the title. Cesaro ranks behind MVP with a record 343 days, Chris Benoit, The Miz and Shelton Benjamin.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|13||Recent Photo Of The Undertaker Looking Aged|
|12||Video: CM Punk Talks to ESPN About His MMA Skills, Vince McMahon & Dana White, More|
|10||How WWE Is Billing Cena vs. Lesnar at the Royal Rumble, First Rumble Entrant Announced|
|10||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|
|10||Backstage News on Roman Reigns' WrestleMania 31 Push, How WWE Sees Dean Ambrose, More|