- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on March 9th in Toronto drew 7,600 fans for $340,000
* RAW on March 10th in London, Ontario drew 4,600 fans for $180,000
* SmackDown on March 10th in East Lansing, MI drew 4,200 fans for $135,000
* RAW on March 11th in Buffalo, NY drew 10,000 fans for $280,000
* SmackDown on March 11th in Kalamazoo, MI drew 4,000 fans for $120,000
– Three different MMA shows aired this past Friday night against WWE’s SmackDown show and none of them had an effect on the rating. SmackDown on Friday did a 2.15 rating with 3.103 million viewers and placed #2 on cable for the night. UFC’s Ultimate Fighter drew a 0.94 rating with 1.284 million viewers and placed #63 for the night. UFC’s Best of TUF on Spike drew a 0.50 rating with 653,000 viewers and didn’t place in the top 100 for the night. Bellator drew a 0.20 rating with 169,000 viewers and also didn’t place in the top 100 for the night.
– “Ryback” Skip Sheffield has done good at WWE live events in the sense that nobody has known who he is coming out but they end up getting into his match. Ryback has picked up recent live event wins over JTG.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|22||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|