- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on February 8th in Poplar Bluff, MO drew 4,000 fans for $100,000
* RAW on February 9th in Springfield, MO drew 4,800 fans for $135,000
* SmackDown on February 9th in Champaign, IL drew 5,500 fans for $160,000
* RAW on February 10th in Cape Girardeau, MO drew 3,200 fans for $95,000
* SmackDown on February 10th in Louisville, KY drew 7,500 fans for $220,000
- One of the reasons WWE booked the smaller Broomfield, Colorado on March 9th is because both of the major arenas in Denver were booked for hockey and basketball that weekend.
- WWE may be trying to acquire the World of Sport tape library from the UK. The library is owned by ITV, not a former wrestler promoter or someone like that, so the deal may be harder to put together.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|8||Backstage News on How Vince and Triple H Handle The Internet, Wrestling on The Goldbergs|
|8||Ultimate Warrior's Cause of Death Revealed|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 4/14/14|
|8||Possible Extreme Rules Match for Daniel Bryan, TMZ Asks Jericho About New WWE Talent, Hogan|
|7||Cage Match for WWE Extreme Rules, Eve Wedding Photo, SmackDown Main Event, Daniel Bryan|