- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on February 8th in Poplar Bluff, MO drew 4,000 fans for $100,000
* RAW on February 9th in Springfield, MO drew 4,800 fans for $135,000
* SmackDown on February 9th in Champaign, IL drew 5,500 fans for $160,000
* RAW on February 10th in Cape Girardeau, MO drew 3,200 fans for $95,000
* SmackDown on February 10th in Louisville, KY drew 7,500 fans for $220,000
– One of the reasons WWE booked the smaller Broomfield, Colorado on March 9th is because both of the major arenas in Denver were booked for hockey and basketball that weekend.
– WWE may be trying to acquire the World of Sport tape library from the UK. The library is owned by ITV, not a former wrestler promoter or someone like that, so the deal may be harder to put together.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|
|14||Which Hall Of Famer Did WWE Originally Want To Lead Degeneration-X?|
|13||Mark Madden: WWE Won't Pay Brock Lesnar Enough And Don't Think Daniel Bryan Is Over|
|12||WWE Implements New Rule About Dating Within the Company, Son of Former WWE Star Works Rumble|
|12||WWE SmackDown Report - 1/29/15|