- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on February 8th in Poplar Bluff, MO drew 4,000 fans for $100,000
* RAW on February 9th in Springfield, MO drew 4,800 fans for $135,000
* SmackDown on February 9th in Champaign, IL drew 5,500 fans for $160,000
* RAW on February 10th in Cape Girardeau, MO drew 3,200 fans for $95,000
* SmackDown on February 10th in Louisville, KY drew 7,500 fans for $220,000
– One of the reasons WWE booked the smaller Broomfield, Colorado on March 9th is because both of the major arenas in Denver were booked for hockey and basketball that weekend.
– WWE may be trying to acquire the World of Sport tape library from the UK. The library is owned by ITV, not a former wrestler promoter or someone like that, so the deal may be harder to put together.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||Report: WWE Reportedly Trying to Sell Their Tape Library to Warner Bros.|
|7||Tag Team Match Announced for Monday's WWE RAW, Updated Line-Up|
|3||WWE NXT Takeover 2 Results - a New NXT Champion?|
|3||WWE Not In Talks with Warner Bros. To Sell Their Tape Library|
|3||Dolph Ziggler Talks About Brock Lesnar Not Being on RAW, If CM Punk Will Return, More|