– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on February 8th in Poplar Bluff, MO drew 4,000 fans for $100,000
* RAW on February 9th in Springfield, MO drew 4,800 fans for $135,000
* SmackDown on February 9th in Champaign, IL drew 5,500 fans for $160,000
* RAW on February 10th in Cape Girardeau, MO drew 3,200 fans for $95,000
* SmackDown on February 10th in Louisville, KY drew 7,500 fans for $220,000
– One of the reasons WWE booked the smaller Broomfield, Colorado on March 9th is because both of the major arenas in Denver were booked for hockey and basketball that weekend.
– WWE may be trying to acquire the World of Sport tape library from the UK. The library is owned by ITV, not a former wrestler promoter or someone like that, so the deal may be harder to put together.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|3||What Main Events Is WWE Planning To Do At WrestleMania 32?|
|3||The WWE 2K16 Video Game Cover To Be Revealed During This Monday’s Episode Of RAW|
|3||Vince Russo Posts A New Blog About The Original Plans For Chris Jericho’s WWF Debut|
|2||An Interesting Tweet By Dixie Carter After A Fan Called Destination America A Sh** Network|