– Devin sent the following: WWE returns to the River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on January 8th, 2012 at 5 PM.
– The October 8th episode of WWE’s AM RAW scored a 0.89 cable rating with 1,135,000 viewers.
– CM Punk was asked by a fan on Twitter why was he “selling out, becoming all friendly with everybody?” Punk’s reply:
“Because you’re an idiot.”
– Beth Phoenix commented on the changes from RAW last night with the following tweet today: “All is right now with the @WWE now that we have a new Gen Manager…change is good. John Laurinitis is #Pinupstrong”
– WWE has reportedly been looking at cutting costs that won’t have a direct impact on their product, such as using less pyro at shows.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|11||More On Long-Term Plans For Roman Reigns|
|6||Randy Orton To Undergo Neck Surgery After He Has Shoulder Surgery|
|4||Bret Hart On Who Is The Best Wrestling Manager Ever: “Paul Heyman Is The Best Manager In Wrestling”|
|4||Three Divas Want WWE To Bring Back The Women's Championship|
|3||CM Punk Gives UFC Fighters An Idea For Promos, JBL On Hulk Hogan|