- Devin sent the following: WWE returns to the River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on January 8th, 2012 at 5 PM.
– The October 8th episode of WWE’s AM RAW scored a 0.89 cable rating with 1,135,000 viewers.
– CM Punk was asked by a fan on Twitter why was he “selling out, becoming all friendly with everybody?” Punk’s reply:
“Because you’re an idiot.”
– Beth Phoenix commented on the changes from RAW last night with the following tweet today: “All is right now with the @WWE now that we have a new Gen Manager…change is good. John Laurinitis is #Pinupstrong”
– WWE has reportedly been looking at cutting costs that won’t have a direct impact on their product, such as using less pyro at shows.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|5||Steve Austin Discusses John Cena's Stunner Move, Vince McMahon Pays Tribute to The Ultimate Warrior|
|5||WWE Pulls Daniel Bryan from Current Tour|
|5||Taz Officially Gone from TNA, Comments from John Gaburick|
|4||Video of Fans Rushing the Ring at WWE SmackDown, Roman Reigns Appears After the Tapings|
|4||Reason Why Daniel Bryan Was Removed from European Tour|