- Devin sent the following: WWE returns to the River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on January 8th, 2012 at 5 PM.
– The October 8th episode of WWE’s AM RAW scored a 0.89 cable rating with 1,135,000 viewers.
– CM Punk was asked by a fan on Twitter why was he “selling out, becoming all friendly with everybody?” Punk’s reply:
“Because you’re an idiot.”
– Beth Phoenix commented on the changes from RAW last night with the following tweet today: “All is right now with the @WWE now that we have a new Gen Manager…change is good. John Laurinitis is #Pinupstrong”
– WWE has reportedly been looking at cutting costs that won’t have a direct impact on their product, such as using less pyro at shows.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
|Details on TNA's Newest Stable, TNA Pays Tribute to Perro Jr., Dixie Carter on Sting, Impact Preview|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|15||Backstage News on Brock Lesnar Possibly Turning Babyface, How Serious His MMA Training Has Been, More|
|11||Brock Lesnar on Why He's Staying with WWE, Vince McMahon's Offer at Last Night's RAW, More|
|11||WWE Reportedly Planning The Undertaker's Retirement For WrestleMania 32|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 3/23/15|
|6||Backstage Talk on Brock Lesnar's New Contract, Push Coming for Dean Ambrose?, Reigns, More|