- Devin sent the following: WWE returns to the River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on January 8th, 2012 at 5 PM.
– The October 8th episode of WWE’s AM RAW scored a 0.89 cable rating with 1,135,000 viewers.
– CM Punk was asked by a fan on Twitter why was he “selling out, becoming all friendly with everybody?” Punk’s reply:
“Because you’re an idiot.”
– Beth Phoenix commented on the changes from RAW last night with the following tweet today: “All is right now with the @WWE now that we have a new Gen Manager…change is good. John Laurinitis is #Pinupstrong”
– WWE has reportedly been looking at cutting costs that won’t have a direct impact on their product, such as using less pyro at shows.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
|Kane Still Shocked About The Undertaker's Streak Ending, Talks About Jacob Goodnight Movie Character|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|9||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|