- Devin sent the following: WWE returns to the River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on January 8th, 2012 at 5 PM.
– The October 8th episode of WWE’s AM RAW scored a 0.89 cable rating with 1,135,000 viewers.
– CM Punk was asked by a fan on Twitter why was he “selling out, becoming all friendly with everybody?” Punk’s reply:
“Because you’re an idiot.”
– Beth Phoenix commented on the changes from RAW last night with the following tweet today: “All is right now with the @WWE now that we have a new Gen Manager…change is good. John Laurinitis is #Pinupstrong”
– WWE has reportedly been looking at cutting costs that won’t have a direct impact on their product, such as using less pyro at shows.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|28||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|