– WWE Hall of Famer Superstar Billy Graham, 68, was hospitalized Monday in Phoenix, Arizona for pneumonia. He is on antibiotics and in stable condition.
“Billy had a bad cough last night when I spoke to him,” said his agent Scott Epstein. “He said he also had a low grade fever and was going to go to the ER as a precaution. Valerie (his wife) called me this morning to tell me he was admitted. She will update me later this evening.”
– Matches taped Monday in Liverpool, England for this week’s episode of WWE Superstars are as follows:
* Alex Riley vs. Michael McGillicutty
* Curt Hawkins vs. Justin Gabriel
– Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso beat Derrick Bateman and Trent Barreta in a dark match at tonight’s tapings in Liverpool, England.
sources: 1Wrestling.com, ProWrestling.net
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|5||WWE RAW Results - September 01, 2014|
|4||Photo: CM Punk and AJ Lee First Wedding Picture|
|3||Drew McIntyre on Being Vince's "Chosen One", Leaving WWE, Wrestling Getting a Bad Rap|
|3||No WWE Guests Allow on JR's Podcast?, WWE Star Expecting Fifth Child, More|
|3||AJ Styles Says It's Not the Right Time To Work for WWE, Comments on Where He Might Retire|