- Here are some numbers from the SmackDown brand’s recent tour of Europe:
* April 14th in Munich, Germany drew 4,000 fans.
* April 15th in Dortmund, Germany drew 5,000 fans.
* April 16th in Kiel, Germany drew 4,500 fans.
* April 17th in Newcastle, England drew 4,700 fans.
* April 18th in Liverpool, England drew 7,000 fans.
* April 19th in London, England drew 7,000 fans.
* April 20th in Brussels, Belgium drew 7,500 for $525,000.
* April 21st in Strasbourg, France drew 7,000 for $500,000.
* April 22nd in Lieven, France drew 6,400 for $450,000.
* April 23rd in Lyon, France drew 5,700 fans for $400,000.
– Dark main events on the RAW side for TV tapings in May are John Cena vs. The Miz. On the SmackDown tapings, they have Christian and Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett and Sheamus.
– Sin Cara is currently being advertised for the upcoming RAW brand tour of Mexico, despite post-Draft changes. However, Rey Mysterio is not being advertised and will be on the SmackDown shows that weekend. Usually WWE sends Mysterio to Mexico with whichever brand is there, regardless if it’s his brand or not.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|9||*Spoiler* Another Stipulation Added to Team Cena vs. Team Authority at WWE Survivor Series|
|9||TNA Announces New Multi-Year TV Deal, Dixie Carter Comments|
|8||Screeching Weasel Frontman Blasts CM Punk, Calls on Female Fans to Challenge Punk to Fight|
|8||*Spoiler* Huge, Huge Name Scheduled to Make WWE TV Debut at Survivor Series|
|6||The Latest On When Roman Reigns May Return To The Ring, Check Out Sting's WWE 2K15 Entrance|