- Here are some numbers from the SmackDown brand’s recent tour of Europe:
* April 14th in Munich, Germany drew 4,000 fans.
* April 15th in Dortmund, Germany drew 5,000 fans.
* April 16th in Kiel, Germany drew 4,500 fans.
* April 17th in Newcastle, England drew 4,700 fans.
* April 18th in Liverpool, England drew 7,000 fans.
* April 19th in London, England drew 7,000 fans.
* April 20th in Brussels, Belgium drew 7,500 for $525,000.
* April 21st in Strasbourg, France drew 7,000 for $500,000.
* April 22nd in Lieven, France drew 6,400 for $450,000.
* April 23rd in Lyon, France drew 5,700 fans for $400,000.
– Dark main events on the RAW side for TV tapings in May are John Cena vs. The Miz. On the SmackDown tapings, they have Christian and Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett and Sheamus.
– Sin Cara is currently being advertised for the upcoming RAW brand tour of Mexico, despite post-Draft changes. However, Rey Mysterio is not being advertised and will be on the SmackDown shows that weekend. Usually WWE sends Mysterio to Mexico with whichever brand is there, regardless if it’s his brand or not.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|39||Philly Crowd Chant "Bulls---" At The Royal Rumble - What Did YOU Think?|
|22||WWE Royal Rumble Report - 1/25/15|
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|15||Fans Block Parking Lot After Royal Rumble, People Livid With Roman Reigns|
|14||Mainstream Media Cover Negative Crowd Reaction At The Rumble, Rock Tweets On Philly Crowd|