– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on July 20th in Jackson, MS drew 7,000 for $200,000
* RAW on July 21st in Little Rock, AR drew 6,500 fans for $220,000
* SmackDown on July 21st in Sioux City, IA drew 3,000 fans for $77,000
* RAW on July 22nd in Springfield, MO drew 3,500 fans for $110,000
* SmackDown on July 22nd in Omaha drew 4,500 for $160,000
– In a correction from last week, the July 17th SmackDown tapings in San Diego had 5,000 fans in attendance, not 2,500.
– The June 25th RAW Supershow had 381,000 homes or 10.4% of the total viewership watching on DVR or tape delay. July 2nd had 339,000 homes or 9% of total viewers watching on delay.
– WWE recently made a change when it comes to pricing tickets at arena shows. At most of the shows, the top ticket price has been raised to $95. The rest of the pricing range is basically the same. The feeling is that in most markets, if they were selling the tickets for $60 or $75 then scalpers would buy them and immediately turn them over for more money, so the market would bear higher prices.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Former TNA World Heavyweight Champion Demands That Dana White Apologizes For Saying Pro Wrestling Is Fake|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||Hulk Hogan Makes Gay Slurs In Leaked Sex Tape - Read His Comments Here|
|7||Report: Sting Will Not Be Appearing At SummerSlam|
|5||Update On WWE Diva Suffering A Concussion During Monday’s Episode Of RAW|
|4||Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins|
|4||WWE Network Subscriber Count Down|