According to PWInsider, the WWE has issued a fan survey for potential new programs on the WWE Network. The potential shows are listed here:
* Ask Me Anything Live – Live, interactive Q&A with WWE talents.
* Everyone Has A Price – Reality series scouring the country for the most memorable WWE memorabilia, the origin of the items and determining their price.
* Extreme Eats – Tommy Dreamer and Bubba Ray Dudley tour the United States to show off their favorite food locations, sample odd and strange food combinations and take part in eating challenges.
* 50 States, 50 Dates – a “WWE bachelor” goes on 50 dates to find romance. This would be a reality show about finding true love while also living your life on the road as a WWE talent.
* Goldberg’s Garage – Reality show about Goldberg, his wife and their mechanics restoring American muscle cars at their North Carolina garage.
* History of WWE – 10 Part documentary series taking fans from the beginning of WWE through the launch of the Network.
* Legends House: Attitude – A sequel to the initial WWE Network series, placing 1990s legends together under one roof.
* Miz & Mrs. – A reality series following Miz and Maryse.
* Talking Summerslam – A Post-PPV Talk Show (think “Talking Dead”)
* Tapout Fitness – WWE stars share their training tips.
* The Third Wheel – Two WWE Fans go on a blind date without knowing they are going to be joined by a WWE star.
* Totally NXT – A reality/competition series as six women try to make their way through the developmental system for a chance at a main roster slot and a Total Divas cast membership.
* The Wives of Flair – Documentary series on the love life of Ric Flair and his four ex-wives.
* WWE All Access – Reality series following main eventers as they prepare for Wrestlemania/Summerslam level major matches.
* WWE Game Night – WWE stars face celebrities in games outside the ring (listed were dodge ball, obstacle courses, Pictionary)
* WWE Investigates – Each segment would be a 3-5 episode mini-series going deep into a real subject in the history of pro wrestling. The life & legacy of Eddie Guerrero was suggested as a sample mini-series.
* WWE Goes Viral – Best WWE viral videos including ones submitted by fans.
* WWE Kids! – Kids interview WWE stars, compete against them in games and call the action for in-ring action.
* WWE Promo Battle – WWE Talents go head to head in “improv wars” in a tournament style setting where the audience and social media as well as a panel of judges determine who moves forward until they crown a promo battle champion.
* WWE Roast – John Cena would be roasted in a no holds barred tribute.
* WWE Superstars Search – Hosted by Lita & Trish Stratus, a competition reality series with 10 women competing for a WWE contract.