- Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* February 28th in North Charleston, SC drew 7,500 fans
* March 1st in Jacksonville, FL drew 6,000 fans
* March 1st in Cedar Rapids, IA drew 3,500 fans
* March 2nd in Moline, IL drew 6,000 fans
* March 2nd in Bloomington, IL drew 3,200 fans
– WWE NXT talents were told at the recent set of TV tapings that the NXT product would be pushed more significantly now that the WWE Network is up. The talents were told that the company wants to get behind NXT as a pure wrestling product within the WWE. They were also told that while some people may be brought up, like Emma, it’s going to be a slow process and for everyone to be patient with the idea that with the Network, they’ll all be getting lots of exposure even without a call up.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Kane Still Shocked About The Undertaker's Streak Ending, Talks About Jacob Goodnight Movie Character|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|30||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|6||Major TNA Talent Signing Coming Soon?, News on TNA Talents Who Have Contracts Expiring|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|