- Below are some highlights from Vince McMahon’s conference call with WWE investors on Thursday morning:
* WWE Studios took a $3.3 million loss on That’s What I Am but are still confident in their movie division and will continue rolling new titles out.
* WWE is moving forward with plans for a live, arena-based show to air at 8pm EST on Monday nights going into RAW at 9pm. No word yet if it will air on the USA Network or not.
* WWE is looking at getting either NXT, Superstars or both back on a TV network before the end of this year.
* Regarding the WWE cable network, the company has meetings with more potential distributors in the next few weeks. WWE is still on track for the previously announced projected launch in 12-18 months from the first of the year. Vince McMahon is confident that the network will be a success.
* Vince revealed that UFC recently failed in negotiations for a network with NBC and thinks WWE has much more to offer in a network.
|Matches for TNA Hardcore Justice, Austin Aries Stretchered Out, Impact Twitter Rating, New Knockouts|
|Will WWE Air JR's Opener for Mick Foley?, Jerry Lawler's Macho Man Sketch, Enzo and Big Cass, Connor|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Clip Of Eva Marie Hitting A Sweet Spring Board DDT|
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|
|4||Batista Knocks WWE Creative, Wants To Return In A Different Way|