- Below are some highlights from Vince McMahon’s conference call with WWE investors on Thursday morning:
* WWE Studios took a $3.3 million loss on That’s What I Am but are still confident in their movie division and will continue rolling new titles out.
* WWE is moving forward with plans for a live, arena-based show to air at 8pm EST on Monday nights going into RAW at 9pm. No word yet if it will air on the USA Network or not.
* WWE is looking at getting either NXT, Superstars or both back on a TV network before the end of this year.
* Regarding the WWE cable network, the company has meetings with more potential distributors in the next few weeks. WWE is still on track for the previously announced projected launch in 12-18 months from the first of the year. Vince McMahon is confident that the network will be a success.
* Vince revealed that UFC recently failed in negotiations for a network with NBC and thinks WWE has much more to offer in a network.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|
|10||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|7||More on Mickie James Being Interested In a WWE Return, First Match Since Giving Birth Revealed|