- WWE’s website has released a list of the top 10 sordid love triangles in WWE history. The list looks like this:
1. “Ravishing” Rick Rude, Jake “The Snake” Roberts & Cheryl Roberts
2. Edge, Matt Hardy & Lita
3. Tommy Dreamer, Raven & Beulah
4. Daniel Bryan, CM Punk & AJ Lee
5. Hulk Hogan, “Macho Man” Randy Savage & Miss Elizabeth
6. Edge, Big Show & Vickie Guerrero
7. Shawn Michaels, Rick Martel & Sensational Sherri
8. Triple H, Kurt Angle & Stephanie McMahon
9. Zack Ryder, John Cena & Eve
10. Christian, Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus
– WWE Hall of Famer Bullet Bob Armstrong turns 73 years old today while former General Manager Mike Adamle turns 63, John Morrison turns 33 and Danny Basham turns 35.
– Mick Foley will be representing WWE ’13 at the Gamer’s Day 2012 convention at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center in Saudi Arabia on October 18th.
– WWE’s shop website has released new t-shirts for Randy Orton and Jim Ross Appreciation Night.
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|22||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|