– Below are some recent WWE numbers:
* RAW on May 3rd in Huntsville, AL drew 4,400 fans for $137,000.
* RAW on May 4th in Fayetteville, NC drew 7,000 fans for $210,000.
* RAW on May 5th in Charlottesville, VA drew 4,000 fans for $110,000.
– As noted before, Bret Hart will be working WWE’s upcoming live events from South Africa in July. Bret was huge in South Africa because he was WWE’s top star when they first got on TV there. While taking time off back in 1996, Bret actually came back for a South African tour because the company and local promoters felt he was needed for the tour to be a success.
– With the opening of new offices in India, WWE is looking at signing more wrestlers from the country. There is a major push to bring in new fans from India and develop the WWE brand there. This is one of the reasons that The Great Khali is being put with Jinder Mahal as a heel force to be reckoned with, eventually becoming babyface stars.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Star Suspended After Incident With Vince McMahon, Length Of His Suspension Reduced|
|9||WWE Responds To Racism Allegations Following The Suspension Of Titus O’Neil|
|7||CM Punk Undergoes Successful Surgery|
|6||WWE To Push Braun Strowman As A Main Eventer After WrestleMania|
|6||Chris Jericho Receives Criticism For His Match With AJ Styles On WWE SmackDown|