– Below are some recent WWE numbers:
* RAW on May 3rd in Huntsville, AL drew 4,400 fans for $137,000.
* RAW on May 4th in Fayetteville, NC drew 7,000 fans for $210,000.
* RAW on May 5th in Charlottesville, VA drew 4,000 fans for $110,000.
– As noted before, Bret Hart will be working WWE’s upcoming live events from South Africa in July. Bret was huge in South Africa because he was WWE’s top star when they first got on TV there. While taking time off back in 1996, Bret actually came back for a South African tour because the company and local promoters felt he was needed for the tour to be a success.
– With the opening of new offices in India, WWE is looking at signing more wrestlers from the country. There is a major push to bring in new fans from India and develop the WWE brand there. This is one of the reasons that The Great Khali is being put with Jinder Mahal as a heel force to be reckoned with, eventually becoming babyface stars.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Huge Heat for a WWE Diva at NXT, Goldust Back to Training Soon, WWE Artist Painting Mick Foley Today|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|8||Vince Russo says Vince McMahon has forgot how to make stars, references Kevin Owens' WWE debut|
|6||Tammy "Sunny" Sytch Reportedly Very Close to Signing Six-Figure Adult Film Contract|
|5||Destination America reportedly drop TNA Impact Wrestling|
|4||WWE Finally Signs Former NWA World Champion|
|3||DDP Urges Fans Not To Give Up On Scott Hall, GFW Remove Hall From Roster Page|