- Below are some recent WWE numbers:
* RAW on May 3rd in Huntsville, AL drew 4,400 fans for $137,000.
* RAW on May 4th in Fayetteville, NC drew 7,000 fans for $210,000.
* RAW on May 5th in Charlottesville, VA drew 4,000 fans for $110,000.
- As noted before, Bret Hart will be working WWE’s upcoming live events from South Africa in July. Bret was huge in South Africa because he was WWE’s top star when they first got on TV there. While taking time off back in 1996, Bret actually came back for a South African tour because the company and local promoters felt he was needed for the tour to be a success.
- With the opening of new offices in India, WWE is looking at signing more wrestlers from the country. There is a major push to bring in new fans from India and develop the WWE brand there. This is one of the reasons that The Great Khali is being put with Jinder Mahal as a heel force to be reckoned with, eventually becoming babyface stars.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Possible Extreme Rules Match for Daniel Bryan, TMZ Asks Jericho About New WWE Talent, Hogan|
|8||Cesaro Getting a New Theme Song Soon, News on Dean Ambrose's Title Reign, GFW Video|
|7||Wrestler Responds to Criticism Over Working at Walmart, Says He Gets Paid More Than He Did|
|5||Popular NXT Star Starts Training Again, Speculation on Brock Lesnar's Return, WWE Attendance|
|5||WWE Star Suffers 100th Televised Loss, Former WWE Writer Talks About The Streak, The Rock|