– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 26th in Melbourne, Australia drew 13,500 for $1.2 million
* July 26th in Atlanta, Georgia drew 5,500 fans for $200,000
* July 27th in Sydney drew 14,000 fans for $1.2 million
* July 27th in Macon, Georgia drew 3,000 fans for $100,000
* July 28th in Brisbane drew 8,300 fans for $675,000
* July 29th in Adelaide drew 6,500 fans for $550,000
* July 30th in Perth drew 9,500 fans for $750,000
– WWE officials have been talking about doing a special Monday night TV show later this year where SmackDown would be the first hour, Main Event would be the second hour and RAW would be the third hour. Each hour would have a different look with different announcers. This would be just a one-time special like the old-school RAW.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|8||Vince Russo says Vince McMahon has forgot how to make stars, references Kevin Owens' WWE debut|
|6||Tammy "Sunny" Sytch Reportedly Very Close to Signing Six-Figure Adult Film Contract|
|4||Video: Scott Hall Reportedly Escorted Out of Wrestling Event Due To Being Intoxicated|
|4||WWE Finally Signs Former NWA World Champion|
|4||Destination America reportedly drop TNA Impact Wrestling|