- WWE’s YouTube channel has posted highlights from this week’s episode of Superstars with Jinder Mahal vs. Zack Ryder and Alicia Fox vs. Naomi.
– Former WWE Superstar Ted DiBiase, Jr. turns 31 years old today.
– As noted, Wade Barrett got huge heel heat from the fans at WWE’s live event in Dublin on Thursday. Barrett commented via Twitter:
“Yesterday, I wrestled in Dublin for the fist time since 2006. Touching to find that my unpopularity there hasn’t diminished over the years.”
– WWE’s website has a new article up asking Superstars how much they’ve bench pressed.
* Ryback – 550lbs.
* Titus O’Neil – 545lbs.
* Antonio Cesaro – 405lbs.
* Kane – 525lbs.
* Roman Reigns – 445lbs.
* Big Show – 500lbs. for 12 reps
* John Cena – 465lbs.
* Big E Langston – 575lbs.
– Fans can show off their WWE 2K14 created Superstars or Divas on Twitter with the hashtag #WWE2K14Create. Some creations will be featured on RAW and SmackDown in the next two weeks.
|Seth Rollins On Brock Lesnar's Title Reign - "I Think It's Bull Crap, I Don't Appreciate It One Bit"|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||*Spoiler* Another Stipulation Added to Team Cena vs. Team Authority at WWE Survivor Series|
|9||TNA Announces New Multi-Year TV Deal, Dixie Carter Comments|
|9||*Spoiler* Huge, Huge Name Scheduled to Make WWE TV Debut at Survivor Series|
|8||Screeching Weasel Frontman Blasts CM Punk, Calls on Female Fans to Challenge Punk to Fight|
|6||The Latest On When Roman Reigns May Return To The Ring, Check Out Sting's WWE 2K15 Entrance|