- WWE’s YouTube channel has posted highlights from this week’s episode of Superstars with Jinder Mahal vs. Zack Ryder and Alicia Fox vs. Naomi.
- Former WWE Superstar Ted DiBiase, Jr. turns 31 years old today.
- As noted, Wade Barrett got huge heel heat from the fans at WWE’s live event in Dublin on Thursday. Barrett commented via Twitter:
“Yesterday, I wrestled in Dublin for the fist time since 2006. Touching to find that my unpopularity there hasn’t diminished over the years.”
- WWE’s website has a new article up asking Superstars how much they’ve bench pressed.
* Ryback – 550lbs.
* Titus O’Neil – 545lbs.
* Antonio Cesaro – 405lbs.
* Kane – 525lbs.
* Roman Reigns – 445lbs.
* Big Show – 500lbs. for 12 reps
* John Cena – 465lbs.
* Big E Langston – 575lbs.
- Fans can show off their WWE 2K14 created Superstars or Divas on Twitter with the hashtag #WWE2K14Create. Some creations will be featured on RAW and SmackDown in the next two weeks.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||Hulk Hogan Says Steve Austin Is A "Constant Bitch"|
|5||Goldberg Responds to Comment on WWE Snub, Diva Gets New Theme, More|
|4||John Cena on WWE Talents Having a Chance To Step Up, Hulk Hogan on Vince at His Birthday|
|3||Brock Lesnar Not Appearing on SmackDown?, Update on Dean Ambrose's Return, WWE Mag|
|3||Drew McIntyre on Being Vince's "Chosen One", Leaving WWE, Wrestling Getting a Bad Rap|