- WWE’s YouTube channel has posted highlights from this week’s episode of Superstars with Jinder Mahal vs. Zack Ryder and Alicia Fox vs. Naomi.
– Former WWE Superstar Ted DiBiase, Jr. turns 31 years old today.
– As noted, Wade Barrett got huge heel heat from the fans at WWE’s live event in Dublin on Thursday. Barrett commented via Twitter:
“Yesterday, I wrestled in Dublin for the fist time since 2006. Touching to find that my unpopularity there hasn’t diminished over the years.”
– WWE’s website has a new article up asking Superstars how much they’ve bench pressed.
* Ryback – 550lbs.
* Titus O’Neil – 545lbs.
* Antonio Cesaro – 405lbs.
* Kane – 525lbs.
* Roman Reigns – 445lbs.
* Big Show – 500lbs. for 12 reps
* John Cena – 465lbs.
* Big E Langston – 575lbs.
– Fans can show off their WWE 2K14 created Superstars or Divas on Twitter with the hashtag #WWE2K14Create. Some creations will be featured on RAW and SmackDown in the next two weeks.
|28||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|