- WWE stock closed at $29.67 on Wednesday. The high for today was $30.22.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* March 7th in Winnipeg drew 6,500 fans
* March 8th in New York City at MSG drew 14,000 fans
* March 8th in Salt Lake City drew 3,500 fans
* March 9th in Jonesboro, AR drew 5,000 fans
* March 9th in Jackson, TN drew 2,000 fans
* March 10th in Memphis for RAW drew 12,500 fans
– When Nikki Bella said on The Arsenio Hall Show last week that her and John Cena were on a break in their relationship, that was just to play up to the storylines on Total Divas.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|
|14||Which Hall Of Famer Did WWE Originally Want To Lead Degeneration-X?|
|13||Mark Madden: WWE Won't Pay Brock Lesnar Enough And Don't Think Daniel Bryan Is Over|
|11||WWE Implements New Rule About Dating Within the Company, Son of Former WWE Star Works Rumble|