- WWE stock closed at $29.67 on Wednesday. The high for today was $30.22.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* March 7th in Winnipeg drew 6,500 fans
* March 8th in New York City at MSG drew 14,000 fans
* March 8th in Salt Lake City drew 3,500 fans
* March 9th in Jonesboro, AR drew 5,000 fans
* March 9th in Jackson, TN drew 2,000 fans
* March 10th in Memphis for RAW drew 12,500 fans
– When Nikki Bella said on The Arsenio Hall Show last week that her and John Cena were on a break in their relationship, that was just to play up to the storylines on Total Divas.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|
|9||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|7||More on Mickie James Being Interested In a WWE Return, First Match Since Giving Birth Revealed|