– WWE stock closed at $29.67 on Wednesday. The high for today was $30.22.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* March 7th in Winnipeg drew 6,500 fans
* March 8th in New York City at MSG drew 14,000 fans
* March 8th in Salt Lake City drew 3,500 fans
* March 9th in Jonesboro, AR drew 5,000 fans
* March 9th in Jackson, TN drew 2,000 fans
* March 10th in Memphis for RAW drew 12,500 fans
– When Nikki Bella said on The Arsenio Hall Show last week that her and John Cena were on a break in their relationship, that was just to play up to the storylines on Total Divas.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Jerry Lawler Returns to the Ring, The Rock Reveals Final San Andreas Trailer, More on Scott Stanford|
|ESPN Producer on Receiving Resistance from WWE Officials, Preview for Tonight's Roman Reigns Special|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||Celebrity Says She's No Longer a WWE Fan Due to Triple H's Love for Floyd Mayweather|
|5||Rusev Loses Clean to Ryback, 100 Years of Hart Highlights, New WWE Theme Songs, Christian Art|
|2||Former WWE Diva Recently Arrested for DUI, Mugshot Photo Released|
|2||Scott Hall on Possibly Working for WWE NXT, Helping Other Talents, Curt Hennig, WrestleMania, More|
|1||WWE Reports Record Quarterly Revenue, Vince McMahon Comments|