– WWE stock closed at $29.67 on Wednesday. The high for today was $30.22.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* March 7th in Winnipeg drew 6,500 fans
* March 8th in New York City at MSG drew 14,000 fans
* March 8th in Salt Lake City drew 3,500 fans
* March 9th in Jonesboro, AR drew 5,000 fans
* March 9th in Jackson, TN drew 2,000 fans
* March 10th in Memphis for RAW drew 12,500 fans
– When Nikki Bella said on The Arsenio Hall Show last week that her and John Cena were on a break in their relationship, that was just to play up to the storylines on Total Divas.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Tyson Kidd To Appear On Talk Is Jericho, John Cena On Making The Finals Of The Inaugural Sports Humanitarian|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Ex-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Tells Fans Who Didn’t Like Slammiversary To Go F**k Themselves|
|4||Update On Kurt Angle Undergo Neck Surgery To Remove A Tumor On His Neck|
|4||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|3||TNA Reportedly Tells The Production Team That Payments Will Be Late Again|
|3||TNA Star Works His Last Match In The Promotion On Saturday Night|