The following press release was sent out Thursday:
The series premiere of WWE Saturday Morning Slam on August 25 (CW, 10-10:30am) was Saturday morning’s (7am-12pm) most watched program on CW among total viewers and the following kids demos: Kids under 18, Kids 2-5, Kids 2-11, Kids 6-11, Kids 9-14, Boys under 18, Boys 2-5, Boys 2-11, Boys 6-11, Girls under 18, Girls 2-11, Girls 6-11, Girls 9-14 and Female Teens (F12-17).
It delivered a 0.7 U.S. household rating / 2 share in 747,000 TV households with 1,126,000 total viewers (persons 2+). This household rating is up +75% versus the prior four week time period performance which averaged a 0.4 U.S. household rating / 1 share in 456,000 TV households with 675,000 total viewers.
The top programs among total viewers during the Vortexx block were:
1. WWE Saturday Morning Slam@10am (1,126,000 viewers / 0.7 HH rating)
2. Justice League Unlimited @9:30am (1,003,000 viewers / 0.6 HH rating)
3. Dragon Ball Z Kai @10:30am (841,000 viewers / 0.5 HH rating)
4. Iron Man: Armored Adventures @9am (802,000 viewers / 0.6 HH rating)
5. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy @8am (662,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
6. Yu-Gi-Oh! @11am (661,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
7. Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal @8:30am (631,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
8. Rescue Heroes @7:30am (519,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
9. Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal @11:30am (494,000 viewers / 0.3 HH rating)
10. Cubix @7am (457,000 viewers / 0.3 HH rating)
– WWE Saturday Morning Slam was CW’s most watched Saturday morning program since 3/10/12 (Dragon Ball Z Kai @10:30am / 1,140,000 viewers).
– WWE Saturday Morning Slam was CW’s most watched Saturday morning program in the time period since 2/25/12 (Dragon Ball Z Kai / 1,196,000 viewers).
– WWE Saturday Morning Slam was the most watched entertainment program on broadcast TV Saturday Morning among total viewers.
– WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more viewers than the following 10-10:30am programs: The Green Lantern on Cartoon Network, Noodle and Doodle on NBC, Little Bear on Nick Jr., Doodlebops on CBS, Pair of Kings on Disney XD and Power Rangers on Nicktoons.
– During the 10-10:30am time-period, WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more Boys under 18 (including the Boys 2-11 and Boys 6-11 demos) than every program on broadcast TV, Nick Jr., Disney XD and Nicktoons.
– WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more Boys under 18 (including the Boys 6-11 demo) than every program on broadcast TV, Nick Jr., Nicktoons, and Disney XD.
– WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more Kids 6-11 than every program on broadcast TV, Nick Jr. or Nicktoons.
– WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more Kids under 18 than every program on broadcast TV or Nicktoons.
– WWE Saturday Morning Slam is part of the television premiere of Vortexx on The CW, a Saturday morning kids’ television block. This marks the first time, since 2001, WWE has a program in a kids’ time slot and reinforces WWE’s commitment to kid-friendly entertainment.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|4||WWE RAW Results For July 6th: Cesaro Vs. Cena|
|3||The WWE 2K16 Video Game Cover To Be Revealed During This Monday’s Episode Of RAW|
|3||Vince Russo Posts A New Blog About The Original Plans For Chris Jericho’s WWF Debut|
|3||Huge WWE Superstar Featured On The Cover Of WWE 2K16|