- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 9th in Barrie, Ontario drew 2,100 fans for $71,000.
* RAW on September 10th in London, Ontario drew 4,000 fans for $160,000.
* SmackDown on September 10th in Halifax, Nova Scotia drew 3,000 fans for $115,000.
* RAW on September 11th in Kingston, Ontario drew 2,500 fans for $90,000.
* SmackDown on September 11th in Moncton, New Brunswick drew 2,300 fans for $75,000.
– Canadian independent wrestler Anthony Fiasco received a WWE tryout before the show in Ottawa this past week.
– WWE has been unable to trademark the name Jack Swagger because a singer from the band Machine 22 in Minneapolis, MN uses the same name.
On a related note, WWE has been working on trademarking the name “The Network” – a name that they were going to use for the original Nexus at one point.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Vince McMahon Reportedly Upset Over Brock Lesnar Wanting to Discuss a New Deal at UFC 184|
|14||Backstage News on Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar Arguing at RAW, Is Lesnar Expected for WrestleMania?|
|7||WWE RAW Report - 3/2/15|
|6||Photo: Brock Lesnar Attends UFC 184 with UFC President Dana White|
|6||Samoa Joe Expected to Sign with WWE Soon, Ryback Talks Andre Battle Royal, Canvas 2 Canvas|