- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 9th in Barrie, Ontario drew 2,100 fans for $71,000.
* RAW on September 10th in London, Ontario drew 4,000 fans for $160,000.
* SmackDown on September 10th in Halifax, Nova Scotia drew 3,000 fans for $115,000.
* RAW on September 11th in Kingston, Ontario drew 2,500 fans for $90,000.
* SmackDown on September 11th in Moncton, New Brunswick drew 2,300 fans for $75,000.
- Canadian independent wrestler Anthony Fiasco received a WWE tryout before the show in Ottawa this past week.
- WWE has been unable to trademark the name Jack Swagger because a singer from the band Machine 22 in Minneapolis, MN uses the same name.
On a related note, WWE has been working on trademarking the name “The Network” – a name that they were going to use for the original Nexus at one point.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||John Cena Reportedly Dealing with Major Injury Problems, Concern Over His WWE Future|
|10||Backstage News on the Status of WWE's Stable with Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods|
|8||Video: Ryback Comments On His Injuries From The Hospital|
|6||Rosa Mendes Reveals Her Relationship Status, Talks About Wanting the WWE Divas Title|
|5||Backstage News on TNA Moving to a New Network, Major Changes They Would Have to Make|