– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 9th in Barrie, Ontario drew 2,100 fans for $71,000.
* RAW on September 10th in London, Ontario drew 4,000 fans for $160,000.
* SmackDown on September 10th in Halifax, Nova Scotia drew 3,000 fans for $115,000.
* RAW on September 11th in Kingston, Ontario drew 2,500 fans for $90,000.
* SmackDown on September 11th in Moncton, New Brunswick drew 2,300 fans for $75,000.
– Canadian independent wrestler Anthony Fiasco received a WWE tryout before the show in Ottawa this past week.
– WWE has been unable to trademark the name Jack Swagger because a singer from the band Machine 22 in Minneapolis, MN uses the same name.
On a related note, WWE has been working on trademarking the name “The Network” – a name that they were going to use for the original Nexus at one point.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Ex-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Tells Fans Who Didn’t Like Slammiversary To Go F**k Themselves|
|5||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|4||Update On Kurt Angle Undergo Neck Surgery To Remove A Tumor On His Neck|
|3||TNA Star Works His Last Match In The Promotion On Saturday Night|
|3||WWE RAW Results For June 29th: No DQ Tag Team Match|