- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 9th in Barrie, Ontario drew 2,100 fans for $71,000.
* RAW on September 10th in London, Ontario drew 4,000 fans for $160,000.
* SmackDown on September 10th in Halifax, Nova Scotia drew 3,000 fans for $115,000.
* RAW on September 11th in Kingston, Ontario drew 2,500 fans for $90,000.
* SmackDown on September 11th in Moncton, New Brunswick drew 2,300 fans for $75,000.
– Canadian independent wrestler Anthony Fiasco received a WWE tryout before the show in Ottawa this past week.
– WWE has been unable to trademark the name Jack Swagger because a singer from the band Machine 22 in Minneapolis, MN uses the same name.
On a related note, WWE has been working on trademarking the name “The Network” – a name that they were going to use for the original Nexus at one point.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|13||Recent Photo Of The Undertaker Looking Aged|
|10||How WWE Is Billing Cena vs. Lesnar at the Royal Rumble, First Rumble Entrant Announced|
|9||Backstage Atmosphere at WWE TLC PPC Reportedly At A "Fever Pitch"|
|9||WWE TLC PPV Report - 12/14/14|
|9||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|