- WWE.com has a new interview WrestleMania-themed interview up with Shawn Michaels. The WWE Hall of Famer said he has some regrets regarding his career, especially his WrestleMania 14 match with Steve Austin. Michaels said:
“I just wasn’t in a great place physically or emotionally. That one could have been so much more. Steve didn’t get me at my best. And that’s unfortunate, because it was the last time I got to work with him. Steve went on to such great things afterward, and I had an opportunity to make that match so much more.”
Michaels also said he shudders to think what he and Bret Hart could have accomplished if they had gotten along.
- Social media blog Mashable.com has announced their 2011 Mashable Awards winners, with WWE winning for six categories:
* Digital Company of the Year: WWE
* Must Follow Brand on Social Media: WWE
* Must Follow Actor on Social Media: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
* Must Follow Athlete on Social Media: John Cena
* Game of the Year: THQ’s WWE ’12
* Best Social Good Cause Campaign: be a STAR
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|5||WWE RAW Results - September 01, 2014|
|4||Photo: CM Punk and AJ Lee First Wedding Picture|
|3||Drew McIntyre on Being Vince's "Chosen One", Leaving WWE, Wrestling Getting a Bad Rap|
|3||No WWE Guests Allow on JR's Podcast?, WWE Star Expecting Fifth Child, More|
|3||AJ Styles Says It's Not the Right Time To Work for WWE, Comments on Where He Might Retire|