- Regarding last night’s “old school” RAW, Sean “X-Pac” Waltman tweeted the following:
“I dont know why I wasnt at Old School Raw. Maybe everyone should call them and ask them. Dont tell them I told you to call though:) Not that they wont find out anyway, with all the wwe undercover operatives scanning twitterverse. Maybe I just slipped their mind. If u listen to their version of history, i barely existed. f*** em if they cant take a joke. 4 f*** sakes, the election is over. Enough with the PG bullshit Vince. I love you Boss, but come on. Trust me, Im not trying to get a job. Im doing fine & having fun. I just like to play harmless ribs. Someone’s gonna be pissed though. lol! As long as there testing for marijuana, which is totally retarded, I will not pass their drug test. They will drop the pot thing. watch”
- Latin America will see the return of WWE in February 2011, with the following dates announced thus far:
* February 23rd: Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile
* February 24th: Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile
* February 25th: Ruminahui Coliseum in Quito, Ecuador
* February 26th: Alejandro Morera Soto Stadium in San Jose, Costa Rica
Tickets for shows in Ecuador and Costa Rica go on sale December 13th, while tickets for the Chile shows go on sale December 20th.
Partial Source: PWInsider.com
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|22||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|17||WWE Hall of Famer Reportedly Refuses to Sign Birthday Card for Kid Fighting Brain Cancer|
|11||More on Spike TV Not Renewing TNA's Impact Contract, What Dixie Reportedly Told Employees|
|9||Fan Describes Another Awkward Encounter with Brock Lesnar and Sable In Orlando Last Week|
|8||WWE RAW Report - July 28, 2014|