- Regarding last night’s “old school” RAW, Sean “X-Pac” Waltman tweeted the following:
“I dont know why I wasnt at Old School Raw. Maybe everyone should call them and ask them. Dont tell them I told you to call though:) Not that they wont find out anyway, with all the wwe undercover operatives scanning twitterverse. Maybe I just slipped their mind. If u listen to their version of history, i barely existed. f*** em if they cant take a joke. 4 f*** sakes, the election is over. Enough with the PG bullshit Vince. I love you Boss, but come on. Trust me, Im not trying to get a job. Im doing fine & having fun. I just like to play harmless ribs. Someone’s gonna be pissed though. lol! As long as there testing for marijuana, which is totally retarded, I will not pass their drug test. They will drop the pot thing. watch”
– Latin America will see the return of WWE in February 2011, with the following dates announced thus far:
* February 23rd: Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile
* February 24th: Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile
* February 25th: Ruminahui Coliseum in Quito, Ecuador
* February 26th: Alejandro Morera Soto Stadium in San Jose, Costa Rica
Tickets for shows in Ecuador and Costa Rica go on sale December 13th, while tickets for the Chile shows go on sale December 20th.
Partial Source: PWInsider.com
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|28||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|