– Zema Ion recently recently spoke with Quinn’s AM Army to promote an upcoming appearance. Here are some highlights from the interview:
* Zema revealed that he is still under contract to TNA for “quite a while,” but is free to take whatever outside dates he wants to right now.
* Zema mentioned that he hasn’t had much communication with TNA in recent months.
* He said that he thankfully he doesn’t have cancer as his doctors initially thought.
* Zema said that he never expected TNA to pay his medical bills because he’s an “independent contractor,” and he knows how that works.
* Zema mentioned that someone at the TNA office got mad at him for making the company look bush league with the fundraiser, but he told them flat out he needed the money and that was the reality of the situation.
* Zema said that his girlfriend actually started the GoFundMe account and since she doesn’t know much about wrestling, she didn’t realize the political problems that would potentially arise because of it and how it could affect his TNA career.
* Zema Mentioned that that even though he didn’t get anything close to the $30,000 needed, he was still overwhelmed by the fan support and the money he did get helped a lot.
* One day he would like to go to WWE, but is happy with where he is now.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Denies Yet Another WrestleMania 32 Related Story|
|14||WWE Cancels An Upcoming Live Event - The Reason Why Included|
|10||CM Punk Blasts Susan G. Komen For The Cure On Twitter|
|9||Vince Russo Rips TNA For Their Big Announcement: "TNA Has Literally Become A Joke"|
|9||Backstage News On Daniel Bryan’s Future In WWE|