With Cody Rhodes calling Revolution the show that is potential equivalent to WrestleMania for AEW, the stakes for the event are at an all-time high.
The show has a stacked card as well with matches such as Chris Jericho vs. Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega & Adam Page vs. The Young Bucks and more being announced for the event.
And now the betting odds for the top matches of AEW’s first PPV of 2020 have been revealed as well. You can check out the betting odds for Revolution courtesy of betonline.ag below:
- AEW World Championship: Jon Moxley -140 (5/7) vs. Chris Jericho +100 (1/1)
- AEW Women’s Championship: Nyla Rose -200 (1/2) vs. Kris Statlander +150 (3/2)
- AEW Tag Team Championships: The Young Bucks -250 (2/5) vs. Kenny Omega & Adam Page +170 (17/10)
- Singles Match: MJF -180 (5/9) vs. Cody Rhodes +140 (7/5)
- Singles Match: Jake Hager -300 (1/3) vs. Dustin Rhodes +200 (2/1)