The former WWE Universal Champion Braun Strowman made his shocking return to the company on a recent edition of Monday Night RAW. The Alpha Academy, Los Lotharios, The New Day, and The Street Profits were in a Fatal Four Way match to determine the number one contenders for the Undisputed Tag Team Championship. However, the match came to an abrupt end when ‘The Monster Among Men’ made a comeback and cleared the ring. He took out every competitor and announced his dominance over the WWE roster. He also attacked the Alpha Academy on Smackdown the same week.
Braun Strowman reveals if he considered joining other promotion after WWE release
It has come to light that ‘The Monster Among Men’, who was released last year, never considered joining any other promotion. Following his departure from WWE, he started his own promotion Control Your Narrative(CYN) with former WWE star EC3. It is noteworthy that he never put on his boots to wrestle a match after being let go by WWE.
While speaking on WWE After The Bell, Strowman was asked if he talked with other companies. Here is what he said:
“We [Strowman and his agent] talked to everybody, people reached out about stuff. I kind of play around with the ideas and I always said in interviews, and people thought I was stupid for it, ‘I will never put on a pair of boots for anybody besides WWE’ and I stuck to my word. I never put on another pair of boots. I went out, started my own thing, worked for myself, gave young talent a place to come to work, make a living, and hone their craft in CYN. I stuck my guns. I will never wrestle for anyone other than myself or WWE. Here we are, the monster is home.”
We will have to see what WWE has planned for Strowman.