At SummerSlam, Braun Strowman will defend the Universal Championship against The Fiend Bray Wyatt. On SmackDown last night, we saw the two men face off several times, leading to Strowman, eventually, injuring Wyatt.
However, he emerged from the ambulance moments later, changed into The Fiend, and showing no signs of injury. With the feud continuing to heat up and Strowman finding his dark side again, WWE has made a surprise change.
On the return of Talking Smack, Kayla Braxton and Xavier Woods revealed that the Universal Championship match at SummerSlam will now be a Falls Count Anywhere Match. Considering the changes we’ve seen in Alexa Bliss lately, we may see her intervene in some way.
Below is the full card for SummerSlam.
- WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs Drew McIntyre (c)
- Universal Championship: The Fiend vs Braun Strowman (c)
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Asuka vs Bayley (c)
- RAW Women’s Championship: Asuka vs Sasha Banks (c)
- US Championship: MVP vs Apollo Crews (c)
- RAW Tag Team Championship: Andrade & Angel Garza w/Zelina Vega vs The Street Profits (c)
- Street Fight: Seth Rollins w/Murphy vs Dominik Mysterio w/Rey Mysterio
- No DQ Loser Leaves WWE: Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville