The Survivor Series PPV is only a few days away and the early betting odds for a number top matches of the show have been revealed.
The released odds suggest towards some obvious winners such as Brock Lesnar in his WWE title match against Rey Mysterio and the Fiend in his match against Daniel Bryan.
Though the odds for the traditional Survivor Series elimination matches have not been released yet. You can check out the betting odds for the show below:
- WWE Championship match: Brock Lesnar (end of broadcast ruling) -320vs. Rey Mysterio (end of broadcast ruling) +240
- Women’s Triple Threat: Shayna Baszler +120 vs. Becky Lynch +170 vs. Bayley +250
- Tag Team Triple Threat: The Viking Raiders -195 vs. The Undisputed Era +300 vs. The New Day +425
- Mid Card Triple Threat: AJ Styles -135 vs. Shinsuke Nakamura +205 vs. Roderick Strong +375
- Universal Championship match: Bray Wyatt (end of broadcast ruling) -600 vs. Daniel Bryan (end of broadcast ruling) +400