We noted before how Braun Strowman was the early betting favorite for his Crown Jewel match though at the time the odds for other matches on the card were not available.
Now the final betting odds for the show have been revealed as only a few hours are left for the event and they don’t point towards any surprising results for the show.
Braun Strowman is still favorite to win his bout and Seth Rollins is the favorite to win the announced World Cup. You can check out the favorites for other matches below:
- Braun Strowman (-300 favorite) vs. Brock Lesnar (+225 underdog)
- AJ Styles (-800 favorite) vs. Samoa Joe (+450 underdog)
- Shawn Michaels and Triple H (-150 favorites) vs. The Undertaker and Kane (+110 underdogs)
- The Bar (-162 favorites) vs. The New Day (+120 underdog)
- World Cup (Seth Rollins +200 favorite)