Thea Trinidad, the former Zelina Vega is now past her WWE no-complete clause after being fired from the company back in November for showing direct opposition to WWE “requiring talents to acquiesce control” of their accounts on third-party platforms. Taking to social media via Twitter Trinidad posted this cryptic tweet – ‘Today is going to be a good day’. Vince McMahon refused to talk to Zelina Vega after her release from WWE.
This exact phrasing is the same as what KENTA tweeted out prior to showing up on All Elite Wrestling and AEW’s flagship show – Dynamite. While it is unconfirmed that Trinidad will be, in fact, showing up on AEW Dynamite tonight, in the future, or at all, the coincidence of this particular post is very apparent.
AEW Dynamite takes place from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida tonight and consists of the following matches.
– Sting calls out Team Taz ahead of their Street Fight at AEW Revolution
– FTR (w/Tully Blanchard) vs. Matt & Mike Sydal
– Hangman Page, Matt Hardy vs. TH2 & Chaos Project (Note: this has been split into two matches. Page & Hardy will now face TH2 with Orange Cassidy facing Luther)
– AEW Women’s World Championship Eliminator Tournament (First Round): NWA Women’s World Champion Serena Deeb vs. Riho
– Eddie Kingston, The Butcher & The Blade (w/ The Bunny) vs. Jon Moxley, Rey Fenix & Lance Archer
– AEW World Tag Team Championship Match: The Young Bucks vs. Santana & Ortiz
Today is going to be a good day.
— 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖆 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖉 (@TheaTrinidad) February 17, 2021