AEW has confirmed another match for their upcoming October 9th TV tapings from Boston, Massachusetts which will be the second episode of their TV tapings.
The company had previously announced The Young Bucks vs. Private Party for the episode and now they have confirmed that Jon Moxley will be going one on one against Shawn Spears at the show.
This is not the only match announced for their TV tapings as the company has also confirmed a number of matches for the premiere episode of their TV Show. Below is an updated line up of their TV tapings:
Wednesday, October 2 Premiere Episode from Capital One Arena, Washington, DC
- Jon Moxley appears live
- Cody Rhodes vs. Sammy Guevara
- The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho and two mystery partners
- The first-ever AEW Women’s Champion will be crowned
Wednesday, October 9 from Agganis Arena, Boston
- Jon Moxley vs. Shawn Spears
- The Young Bucks vs. Private Party in an AEW Tag Team Titles tournament match