Jordan Myles was surrounded in controversy last month. He publicly quit WWE in a video attacking the company, saying they do not care about black people. The controversy started due to a t-shirt that resembled blackface. Now he is no longer with the company.
Myles took to Twitter and posted an image where he was signing paperwork from WWE. They look to be the release paperwork he had been wanting for long. He simply said the following caption:
He also sent a message to Vince McMahon, where he said the following:
Can’t hold me down no more.
This is FOR THE WRESTLING CULTURE.
WWE told several outlets that Myles is no longer working for the company. They did not provide details regarding the decision. It is a wonder why WWE did not officially address Myles’ release. Regardless, ACH is now free and is already taking indie bookings.
The King of Texas is back!
@ACHisSuper returns to take on @TheYoungGun_CH!
— Heavy Metal Wrestling (@HeavyMetalPro) November 21, 2019