* 1963 – Verne Gagne defeated the Crusher for the AWA Heavyweight title
* 1970 – Jack Brisco defeated Harley Race for the NWA Heavyweight Wrestling
* 1980 – Adrian Adonis and Jesse Ventura awarded the AWA Tag Team title when Verne Gagne did not appear
* 1992 – The Natural Disasters defeated Money, Inc. for the WWF Tag Team titles in Massachusetts.
* 1992 – Eddie Gilbert defeated Ricky Morton for the USWA Unified Heavyweight title
* 1992 – Brian Christopher defeated Tom Prichard for the USWA Southern Heavyweight title
* 1992 – Jerry Lawler & Jeff Jarrett defeated the Moondogs for the USWA Tag Team title
* 1998 – The Giant & Scott Hall defeated Kevin Nash & Sting for the WCW Tag title on Nitro. The same episode saw Bret Hart defeated Diamond Dallas Page for the vacant WCW US Heavyweight title. WWE RAW that same night saw D-Lo Brown defeat Triple H for the European Title. RAW that night scored a 5.0 rating while Nitro got a 4.7.
* 1999 – Rip Rogers & Jason Lee defeated Flash Flanagan & Trailer Park Trash for the Ohio Valley Southern Heavyweight Tag Title
* 2003 – Triple H and Goldberg wrestled in a singles match for the first time at a WWE live event in San Jose, CA. Triple H got the win via pinfall after a low blow in a match that saw Ric Flair and Randy Orton interfere.