The November 12, 2018 edition of WWE RAW took place at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO.
– This week’s broadcast opens up with a video package honoring military veterans for Veterans Day.
– Tag Team Battle Royal:The ring is full with almost all of RAW’s tag teams, and tonight’s show kicks off with a Battle Royal. While the match is in progress, Braun Strowman comes out. Strowman lays out the Lucha House Party and Bobby Roode. Braun fights his way in the ring and starts going at it with The B Team, Rhyno and Slater, and The Revival. Braun starts laying everyone out and hitting running splashes in the corner. Braun clears the ring, then he runs around the ring and starts tackling everyone in his path. Braun grabs a steel chair and everyone else runs off.
Winner: No contest
– Everyone heads to the back except Strowman. Strowman stands in the middle of the ring and gets on the mic, and he says that tonight’s episode is brought to you by the Monster Among Men. Braun unfolds his chair and takes a seat. He says he’s done chasing Corbin, so he’s not going to leave the ring until Corbin comes down and gets these hands. Stephanie McMahon comes out to interrupt. Stephanie steps in the ring and says Braun needs to focus his anger towards Survivor Series, because Shane McMahon stole the World Cup. Braun says he doesn’t care about Shane or representing Stephanie. Stephanie says she’s the boss so everyone on RAW better care. Braun says he doesn’t like corporate types trying to manipulate him, and she needs to send out her lap dog Corbin to get these hands. Stephanie says if Braun wins the Survivor Series match for her, Braun can have everything he wants, from money to planes, trains, and automobiles. Braun says he doesn’t care about that, he wants another Universal Championship match against Brock Lesnar. Stephanie says to consider it done. Braun says before that, he wants Baron Corbin. Stephanie says to consider that done as well. Braun also wants to pick the stipulations for each match, and Stephanie agrees. Stephanie says there’s one condition – Braun can’t lay a hand on Corbin until after Survivor Series to prove that he’s a team player. Braun says if Stephanie doesn’t deliver, he’ll go to WWE headquarters and destroy the whole place. Stephanie says she wants everyone on RAW to be a team player for Survivor Series, and then Ronda Rousey comes out to interrupt. Ronda Rousey steps in the ring and snatches the mic from Stephanie. Ronda says she’s been waiting for a challenge like Becky Lynch since she got here, and she wan’t wait to show Becky how it’s really done. Ronda then starts walking towards Stephanie, but Baron Corbin comes out to interrupt. Corbin has a mic, and says he agrees with Stephanie that they all need to focus their energy on Survivor Series and Shane McMahon. Corbin hesitantly steps in the ring, and says he’s here to help motivate talent with Stephanie. Corbin says after Shane embarrassed them at the World Cup and they can’t let that happen. Corbin tells Ronda not to get overconfident, so Ronda judo throws Corbin down to the mat. Braun then gets in Corbin’s face and Corbin backs down and heads to the back.
– Nia Jax and Tamina are backstage heading to the Gorilla position, and they yell at some production assistants on the way.
– Ember Moon vs. Tamina: Nia is at ringside for this one. Ember takes control of this one early on with strikes. Ember hits a facebuster and Tamina rolls outside for a breather. Ember kicks Tamina from the apron, but then Nia comes over and distracts her. The distraction leads to Tamina hitting a clothesline from behind on Ember on the floor. Tamina takes Ember back in the ring and beats her down. A distraction from Nia leads to Tamina dropping Ember and hitting a big splash.
– After the match, Nia and Tamina beat down Ember.
– Coming up: Corey Graves sits down with Seth Rollins for an exclusive interview.
– We go to a video package looking at the history between Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose.
– Corey Graves is in the ring, and he introduces Seth Rollins for an in-ring interview. They talk about Ambrose turning on Rollins, and Rollins says that Ambrose knows why he did what he did, he’s just not man enough to come out and say it to his face. Ambrose then appears on the big screen. Ambrose is sitting on the roof of a car next to a barrel with fire in it. Ambrose says he’s man enough to go in that arena right now, but they don’t deserve that and he doesn’t owe anyone anything. Dean says maybe Rollins shouldn’t have talked down to him so much. Ambrose says he used to think the Shield was stronger together, but the truth is The Shield made him weak. Rollins then covers his old Shield vest in gas and throws it in the fire. Ambros walks away and we cut back to Rollins in the ring. Rollins drops his mic and heads to the back.
– We go to a video package looking at Kurt Angle and Drew McIntyre’s match last week.
– Kurt Angle’s music starts playing, but then it stops and Dolph Ziggler comes out with Drew McIntyre. They step in the ring and gets on the mic. Drew says he came here to take over RAW, and so far he has broken The Shield and broken Kurt Angle. Drew keeps trashing Kurt, and then Finn Balor comes out to interrupt. Balor steps in the ring and says Drew crossed the line with Kurt. Drew says he could have done worse to Kurt but he chose not to, and Finn is upset that Drew kicked his head off too. Drew says Finn is too concerned with his feelings and emotions, and Balor tells him to shut up. Balor says he’s been dealing with bullies like Drew his whole life, and he wants a match with Drew right here and now. Drew says if Finn wants a match he’s got it, but not with him. Drew says Finn is going to face the true best in the world, no matter what Shane McMahon thinks, Dolph Ziggler. Drew says if Finn can beat Dolph, he’ll consider lowering himself to his level. They cheap-shot Balor and Balor goes down.
– Dolph Ziggler vs. Finn Balor: Balor gets to his feet and tells the ref he’s good to go. The opening bell sounds and Ziggler immediately takes the fight to Balor in the corner. Balor finally fights back with a dropkick. Ziggler comes back with a roll-up attempt and a splash in the corner. Ziggler misses a shot and Balor kicks him in the face. Balor goes up top, but Ziggler knocks him back down to the mat. Ziggler and Balor trade shots and both men are down. Balor connects with some chops and a kick for a two count. Ziggler comes back with a knee to the face and a DDT for a two count of his own. Balor connects with a shot in the corner and then he starts climbing to the top rope. Ziggler rolls away, so Balor hops down and throws Ziggler outside. Balor hits a suicide dive on both Ziggler and Drew at ringside, then he brings Dolph back in the ring. Ziggler and Balor trade roll-up attempts, and Balor scores the 3 count.
Winner: Finn Balor
– Drew hits the ring after the match and Balor retreats up the ramp.
– Stephanie and Corbin approach Finn Balor in the back, and Stephanie wants Balor on the men’s team at Survivor Series. Drew and Dolph barge in and confront Balor. Stephanie tells them to back off, and she informs them that Drew, Dolph and Finn will all be teammates on Team RAW at Survivor Series on Sunday. Stephanie tells Drew and Dolph to put a hurting on her brother Shane. She says the Drew, Dolph and Finn don’t have to get along, but they have to work together on Sunday, and then after the match they can tear each other apart.
– Ronda Rousey does an interview in the back about Becky Lynch at their match at Survivor Series. Ronda says Becky’s threats are ridiculous, because she was learning technique while Becky was still growing up. She calls Becky hyper-sensitive. She says Becky may be “the man,” but she’s a millennial man wearing skinny jeans. She trashes Becky until Nia Jax and Tamina interrupt. They wish Ronda luck at Survivor Series, as Nia is apparently next in line for a Women’s Title shot.
– The Riott Squad comes out to the ring and they have a mic. Ruby shows us footage from last week of Ruby destroying the late Jim Neidhart’s old glasses in front of Natalya. Ruby starts to apologize for breaking the glasses and talks about the backlash she got, but then says she enjoyed every single minute of it. Natalya’s music hits, but she hits the ring from behind and drops Ruby. Natalya pummels on Ruby until the rest of the Riott Squad haul her off and they gang up on Natalya. The Riott Squad hits a version of the Hart Attack on Natalya before leaving.
– The go to the broadcast table, where Cole promotes Sunday’s Survivor Series pay-per-view.
– Tag Team Battle Royal: The one re-starts because it was ruined by Braun Strowman in the opening segment of the show. It comes down to two teams – The Revival, and Roode and Gable. Connor grabs Gable by the throat and tries to eliminate him, but Gable latches on to Connor and applies an armbar over the ropes. Roode gets up and rushes over, and knocks Connor over the top rope. Roode and Gable win, and they will be the captains for the Tag Team Match at Survivor Series.
Winners: Bobby Roode & Chad Gable
– We see Paul Heyman backstage knocking on Brock Lesnar’s locker room door.
– WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar comes out to the ring with his advocate Paul Heyman. They hop in the ring, and Heyman gets on the mic. Heyman introduces his client, and talks about Brock hitting five F-5’s on Braun Strowman. Heyman congratulates Strowman for worming his way back into the Universal Title picture with his hardball negotiations with Stephanie earlier tonight. Heyman starts talking about AJ, and the crowd chants for AJ Styles. Heyman says after their encounter at last year’s Survivor Series, there is no one that Lesnar wants to beat more than AJ Styles this Sunday. Jinder Mahal then comes out to the stage to interrupt, and he’s got the Singh Brothers by his side. Jinder gets on the mic and tells Heyman not to underestimate AJ Styles. Jinder says last year he wanted the dream match – Lesnar vs. Mahal, but AJ stole his Championship and stole his match. Jinder says he’s here tonight as Heyman’s friend, to offer his services to help him focus on AJ Styles. Jinder says he wants to reach Lesnar his mantra. Heyman mocks him, but Lesnar tells Jinder to come on in. Jinder steps in the ring with the Singh Brothers, and he tells Brock to center his energy and breath in deep. Lesnar has had enough and he clotheslines Jinder down. Brock hits a German suplex on one Singh Brother, then he throws Jinder outside, and hits a German suplex on the other Singh brother. Brock hits a couple more German suplexes on the Singh Brothers. Lesnar gorilla press slams one Singh Brother down on to Jinder at ringside. Lesnar rolls outside and hits an F-5 on Mahal on the ringside floor. Lesnar then heads to the back with Heyman
– Alexa Bliss is backstage talking to Stephanie McMahon about their team for Survivor Series.
– Coming up: Bobby Lashley vs. Elias
– Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush are in the ring and Lio cuts a promo hyping up Lashley. Elias interrupts from the stage, and says he’s calling child protective services because it looks like Lashley kidnapped a child, and he says Lio Rush looks no older than 10. Lashley interrupts and says Elias should walk down to the ring and say it to his face. Elias says Bobby Lashley sucks, and he’s going to shut that toddler’s mouth up too.
– Elias vs. Bobby Lashley: The winner of this one gets a spot on Team RAW at Survivor Series. Lashley starts off strong and takes Elias down with a side headlock. The fight spills outside and Lashley whips Elias into the ring post. Lashley gets in the ring first, and Elias is slow to get to his feet. As the referee counts and Elias goes to get back in the ring, Lio Rush grabs Elias’ foot from under the ring. Elias is unable to get in the ring by the ref’s 10 count, and the ref doesn’t see Lio, so he counts out Elias. Lashley will now be on Team RAW at Survivor Series.
Winner: Bobby Lashley
– After the match, Elias throws Lashley into the ring post at ringside and then into the announce table. Elias grabs Lio next and drags him in the ring. Elias throws Lio like dart through the ropes and into Lashley on the floor.
– Alexa Bliss comes out to the ring to announce her women’s team for Survivor Series. She introduces Tamina, Nia, and Mickie James. Sasha Banks and Bayley will face off next to earn a spot on the team. Natalya is also on the team, but she isn’t out.
– Sasha Banks vs. Bayley: Bayley and Sasha trade take-downs early on until Bayley connects with a sliding clothesline for a two count. Sasha hits a knee to the face of Bayley to knock her off the apron, then Bayley comes back with a knee of her own to Sasha’s face on the floor. Back in the ring, Sasha drops Bayley and hits a flying knee strike for a two count. They fight out to the apron again and Sasha looks for a running knee strike up against the ring post, but Bayley dodges it and Sasha’s knee crashed in to the ring post. Bayley hits a neckbreaker over the middle rope, then takes her back in the ring. Bayley goes for a flying elbow, but Sasha blocks it and applies the Banks Statement. Tamina and Nia run in and start beating down both Bayley and Sasha. Mickie comes in and joins in on the beat down.
Winner: No contest
– Alexa gets on the mic after the match, and says neither Bayley nor Sasha won, she will choose a different fifth woman. Alexa announces Ruby Riott as the fifth woman for Survivor Series.
– The camera cuts to backstage and we hear some commotion. We go into Ronda Rousey’s locker room and see Becky Lynch attacking Ronda. Becky applies the Disarm-her to Ronda until referees chase her off. Becky then comes out on the stage as the RAW women’s team is still in the ring. Becky walks down the ramp and then the SmackDown women’s team for Survivor Series comes in from the crowd and starts attacking the RAW women. The SmackDown women get the upper hand, and then Ronda Rousey’s music hits. Becky Lynch leaves the ring and retreats through the crowd and hits the ring. Ronda starts attacking but she’s still selling the arm. Becky comes back in the ring and hits Ronda from behind with a steel chair. Becky appears to be bleeding from her nose. Becky nails Ronda with the steel chair again, and then the SmackDown women make their exit through the crowd. We see that Alexa Bliss escaped the melee and is standing on the stage. Ronda stares up at Becky in the crowd from the ring as the announcers throw us to replays.
– Stephanie McMahon is backstage watching on a monitor, and she freaks out at Baron Corbin for letting this happen. Corbin says he doesn’t know what happened or where security is. Stephanie says Corbin shouldn’t have let this happen, and she orders him to find a way to fix this and make sure it doesn’t happen on Sunday.