– We open tonight’s WrestleMania go-home RAW with the usual opening video. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to RAW as they hype tonight’s Handicap main event. We go right to the ring where Shawn Michaels’ music starts playing.
– Shawn Michaels makes his way out to the ring to a nice pop from the crowd. We go to replays of last week’s SmackDown where Shawn laid out The Undertaker with Sweet Chin Music. HBK says he’s got that feeling before WrestleMania. The feeling that he can do anything, even beat The Undertaker at WrestleMania. HBK says he will no longer be known as the Headliner, the Showstopper or the Main Event or any of those other names. He will be known as the man who ended Undertaker’s WrestleMania streak. HBK keeps talking when the lights go out in the arena. A video starts playing showing clips of a young Shawn Michaels and his rise to the top in WWE.
The video ends with Undertaker talking. It says “SHAWN MICHAELS CAREER 1985-2010.” We go back to the ring where Shawn Michaels is looking serious now. Shawn says that video won’t intimidate him. He tells Taker to come out and intimidate him in his face. Music hits and out comes tonight’s guest host and WWE Hall of Famer Pete Rose.
Pete wishes Shawn good luck at WrestleMania and says he’s the man to break Undertaker’s streak at WrestleMania. Pete says he wants Shawn to compete tonight against Kane. Pete says he needs someone to get revenge on Kane for what he’s done to Rose over the years. Shawn says he will. Pete tells Shawn to go get ’em and wishes him a good night. Rose heads to the back while Shawn stares on. Kane vs. Shawn Michaels will be no countouts and no DQ’s tonight.
– Cole and Lawler lead us into a video package hyping John Cena vs. Batista.
The Miz vs. John Morrison
Back from the break and out comes the Unified Tag Team Champions as The Miz, WWE’s US Champion, will compete in singles action. Big Show sits down for commentary. Out next is the team of R-Truth and John Morrison. Morrison will be the opponent here. Truth sits down to join Show, Cole and Lawler on commentary. The bell rings and here we go.
Morrison and Miz taunt each other before starting the match and taking it to the corner. Miz slaps Morrison but gets knocked right back to the mat. Morrison dumps Miz to the floor and kicks him in the face. Morrison hits a moonsault from the apron onto Miz on the floor. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Miz has control of Morrison in the ring. During the break, Miz damaged Morrison’s neck and went to work on it. Miz continues to focus on the neck now. Morrison rolls Miz up out of nowhere but only gets a 2 count. Miz reverses a move and goes back to work on Morrison. Morrison turns things around and beats Miz down in the corner. Miz decks Morrison but gets dropped on his face. Morrison with the big leg drop for a 2 count. Morrison mounts Miz with right hands.
Morrison goes to the top rope but Miz knocks him down to the turnbuckle. Miz goes for a superplex but Morrison counters and sends Miz to the floor. Morrison hits Starship Pain for the pinfall and the win.
Winner: John Morrison
– After the match, Big Show goes to get in the ring. R-Truth tries to stop him and then Morrison dropkicks him back into the announcer’s table. Morrison and Truth leave the ringside area as Big Show is pissed off in the ring.
– We go backstage where Triple H is getting ready for tonight. Randy Orton comes in. Triple H says just because they have the same enemies doesn’t mean their past is gone. Triple H tells Orton he will drop him tonight if he gets in the way. Orton reminds Triple H that he still has to make it to WrestleMania and walks off. We go to commercial.
Final Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Vladimir Kozlov
Jack Swagger joins us for commentary on this next match to determine the final Money in the Bank participant. Out first is Kofi Kingston followed by his opponent Vladimir Kozlov. The bell rings and Kofi tries for some kicks. Kozlov catches him and throws him to the mat. Kofi rolls out to the floor.
Kofi drops Kozlov over the ropes but Kozlov brings him back in. Kozlov works over Kofi with headbutts and an overhead suplex. 2 count by Kozlov. Kozlov applies a torture rack type move but Kofi slides out. Kozlov catches Kofi with a big side slam. Kofi gets the win after the big kick to the head. Kofi is going to WrestleMania.
Winner: Kofi Kingston
– Cole and Lawler hype Money in the Bank and tonight’s matches as we go to commercial.
Legacy and Sheamus vs. Randy Orton and Triple H
Back from the break and out comes Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase for tonight’s handicap match. Cody takes the mic and talks about the Triple Threat with he, Ted and Randy Orton at WrestleMania. Cody talks about how he and Ted are finally free of Randy Orton. Cody goes on about Orton. Ted takes the mic and we get a little bit of tension between the two here. Their opponent Sheamus is out next. We go to commercial.
Back from commercial and out comes Triple H first to a nice pop from the crowd. His tag team partner Randy Orton is out next. The bell rings and it’s Sheamus starting things out with Triple H. Or maybe not. Sheamus tags in Cody before the match starts. Triple H goes at it with Cody, sending him to the corner. Triple H with a splash in the opposite corner. Cody kicks HHH in the head and tags in Ted. Ted comes in but gets clotheslined by Triple H.
Ted turns things around on Triple H. HHH comes back with an atomic drop on Ted and a cheap shot to Sheamus on the apron. Ted hits a dropkick on HHH. Sheamus pulls HHH to the floor and works him over. Sheamus is tagged in now and stomps on Triple H in the corner. They trade right hands in the corner now until Sheamus drops Triple H and mounts him with right hands. Ted comes in to continue the attack on Triple H. Cody comes right back in and keeps stomping on Triple H. Another tag to Ted and more stomps and chokes on HHH in the corner. Cheap shots by Sheamus.
Cody is once again tagged in. Triple H starts fighting back but Cody hits him with a big right hand. Triple H catches Cody with the spinebuster. Sheamus and Orton are tagged in at the same time. Orton hits a big powerslam on Sheamus and drags Ted in the ring. He lays Ted and Cody out. Another powerslam on Cody. Orton with the backbreaker on Sheamus. Orton hits the mat and starts stalking Sheamus. Cody comes in from the apron and Orton goes for the DDT on the second rope. Sheamus stops it as he kicks Orton in the side of the head. Sheamus pins Orton for the pinfall and the win.
Winners: Sheamus, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase
– After the match, Triple H is in the ring trying to get up. Sheamus goes for the big kick but Triple H ducks it and clotheslines Sheamus out to the floor. Sheamus teases getting back in the ring to fight but doesn’t. Triple H’s music plays as we go to replays.
– Cole and Lawler lead us into another video package hyping John Cena vs. Batista at WrestleMania.
– Backstage we see Bret Hart headed to the ring as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes Bret Hart to a nice pop from the crowd. The fans start chanting Bret’s name as he enters the ring. Bret says he never thought he’d get another shot to go to WrestleMania when he returned a few months ago. Bret says he’s been waiting for this for a long time. Bret says he can leave WWE with his head high now because he got what he wanted – a match against Vince McMahon. Bret warns Vince that there will be Hart family members all over town this weekend.
Bret talks more about Vince and WrestleMania. He promises the fans that WrestleMania 26 will be the best there is, was and ever will be. Bret thanks the fans as his music hits. Out comes Vince McMahon to the ramp. Vince tells Bret that after this Sunday, one way or the other – he’s screwed. Vince smiles as his own music plays now and Bret looks on.
– We see Shawn Michaels walking to the ring. Pete Rose walks up and wishes him good luck. We go to commercial.
No DQ or Countout Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Kane
Back from the break and out comes Shawn Michaels to a nice pop. The pyro goes off next and out comes Kane. The bell rings and they go at it. HBK with chops. Kane comes back with a big boot. Kane takes HBK to the corner and works him over. Kane with a big dropkick to the face and a 2 count on Shawn. Kane continues to keep control of the match and hits a big running clothesline and a right hand out of the corner, knocking HBK down.
Kane hits more big rights and a big sideslam for a 2 count on Shawn. Kane goes to the top but HBK catches him coming off and locks a Crossface on. HBK walks into a Kane chokeslam attempt but rolls out of it and applies an ankle lock on Kane. Kane gets to the ropes and breaks the hold. Shawn hits an atomic drop and big chops to the chest. Shawn drops Kane again and goes to the top rope for the big elbow drop and he hits it. Shawn gets ready for Sweet Chin Music when the lights go off and Undertaker’s bells ring. The lights come back on and Taker is in the ring. He grabs Shawn by the throat and chokeslams him. Taker’s bell hits again, the lights go back out and when they come on, Taker is gone. Kane stands over Shawn and covers him but Shawn kicks out at 2.
Shawn gets up and connects with Sweet Chin Music on Kane for the pinfall and the win.
Winner: Shawn Michaels
– After the match, Shawn sits in the ring and says something we can’t hear. He looks serious. We go to another video hyping Cena vs. Batista.
– Back from the break and we get a WWE Hall of Fame video package announcing Bob Uecker as the next member of the 2010 class. Cole and Lawler run down the WrestleMania 26 card.
– Pete Rose is backstage with Christian. Rose talks about finally getting his revenge on Kane after all these years. Christian walks off. Pete opens up his dressing room door and Kane’s music plays. Kane pulls Pete in the room and we hear things breaking. Back to commercial.
Gail Kim, Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix vs. Layla, Michelle McCool and Maryse
Back from the break and out comes the face Divas for a tag match. Mickie and Kelly stand at ringside. Vickie Guerrero comes to ringside with Alicia Fox as the next team comes down. Gail and McCool start things out and go back and forth with Gail mostly in control. Gail with a clothesline and a 2 count on McCool.
Out of nowhere McCool hits her Styles Clash finisher for the pinfall and the win in a quick Divas squash. All the heel Divas celebrate with Vickie Guerrero before leaving.
Winners: Michelle McCool, Maryse and Layla
– We see Batista walking to the ring with security as we go to commercial.
– Back from commercial and the WWE Champion Batista is introduced. Out he comes to the ring with security behind him. The lights go out and a spotlight follows Batista to the ring. Batista takes the mic and encourages the crowd to keep booing him. Batista tells the people to get used to him being WWE Champion. Batista says Cena will lose at WrestleMania because he can’t beat him. Batista says Cena will never beat him and tells the fans to get used to it. Batista says bad things happen to Cena when they are in the ring together and it will be the same ‘ol story this Sunday. The crowd starts chanting for Cena.
Batista rips Cena’s fans and impersonates Cena. Batista says the fans mean nothing to him. He’s here to make money and win titles. He says when he looks at the fans all he sees is money. Batista continues to rip on the fans and thanks them for paying to see him. Batista says the fans pay to see him because he’s special and great. The Cena chants start up again. Batista says Cena will disappoint the fans again this Sunday at WrestleMania. Batista says he’s done talking. He knows the fans want Cena to come out and run his mouth. Batista calls Cena out.
Cena’s music hits and out he comes. Batista has security stand between he and Cena. Cena says he’s already disappointed the fans and already let them down the second Batista became the WWE Champion. A “you can’t wrestle” chant starts up from the crowd. Cena says he’s lost confidence in himself and the people have lost it in him. Cena goes on and on. Batista says Cena is just like the fans – a loser. Cena says he is right, he’s just like the fans. And they’re all sick of Batista’s garbage. They go back and forth on the mic. Cena says Batista can be beat and at WrestleMania, he’s taking back the WWE Title. Cena says he’s done talking and goes to turn his back. This pisses Batista off. Batista calls Cena a corporate creation and a paper Champion. Cena decks Batista and they fight until security steps in. Security holds Cena back while Batista gets in a few shots. They brawl some more until Batista gets out to the floor. Cena starts fighting security off and clears the ring of them. WWE officials come in the ring to calm Cena down as Batista heads up the ramp. Cena stands in the ring fuming as his music hits and RAW goes off the air.