– Tonight’s WWE RAW kicks off with Michael Cole welcoming us to the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Triple H’s music hits and out comes the COO.
Triple H says it’s his job to make sure they give the fans the absolute best. Triple H says starting tonight and for the foreseeable future, you will get the Superstars of RAW and SmackDown to create RAW’s Supershow on Monday nights. Triple H says things like this is the cool part about being COO. He says the bad parts are people lying and disrespecting you. Triple H mocks the recent issues with Kevin Nash.
Triple H says if Nash wants to be a man, he can come out to the ring right now and look him in the eye. CM Punk’s music interrupts and out he comes to the stage. Punk makes his way to the ring as we see replays from last week.
The crowd chants for Punk as he takes the mic. Punk says that was an Oscar caliber performance by Triple H. Punk tells Triple H to man up and admit that he and Nash have been in this since the beginning. The NWO music hits and out comes Kevin Nash to the ring.
Nash says yeah he lied about the wreck last week, because Triple H wouldn’t take care of things. Nash says Punk is the problem and Triple H wouldn’t let him do what he needed to do. Nash says Punk has been trying to make a fool out of him for weeks and now it’s done, it’s over. Nash points out that Punk has been insulting Triple H and his wife Stephanie McMahon. Nash asks Triple H what kind of man he is. HHH says he’s the kind of guy who doesn’t expect to be lied to by his best friend. HHH says he can’t trust Nash anymore when it comes to business. HHH asks Nash again to leave and this time, don’t come back. Nash says he lied about the accident but not the text message. Nash says while Triple H was gone last week, John Laurinaitis signed him to a very lucrative WWE contract. Nash says if HHH is going to fire him, he’s going to have to do it in front of everyone and then he will just sit home and get paid. HHH says he isn’t going to fire Nash but the lying stops now. Punk finally makes some noise and begins to act like he’s throwing up. Punk rolls around the ring and carries on. Punk says he’s acting, just like them two. Punk says they’re in cahoots and the Kliq is back. Punk says click is the noise everyone’s TV remote makes when Nash pops up on TV, and it’s the noise his knees make when he walks. Nash tells HHH to book the match everyone wants to see, the match Punk thinks he wants – Nash vs. Punk. Punk proposes they do it at Night of Champions since Nash is a champion ass kisser. Punk tells HHH to ask his wife it’s ok, since she’s the one behind it. Punk says HHH don’t wear the pants in the family but he does wear her panties. Pipe bomb, Punk says. HHH comes face to face with Punk and makes the match official. HHH says he has two words for Nash and Punk – suck it – and drops the mic before walking off. Nash and Punk stare each other down as Randy Orton’s music hits and out comes the World Heavyweight Champion. Orton vs. US Champion Dolph Ziggler is announced for tonight. We go to commercial.
Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler
Back from commercial and Randy Orton waits in the ring as Vickie Guerrero comes out with the WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler. The bell rings and they lock up, going to the ropes and back off. Ziggler kicks Orton and punches him back into the corner. Orton fights out and drops Ziggler. Orton comes out of the corner with a clothesline. Ziggler takes back control and gets a 2 count. Ziggler stomps Orton in the corner. Orton comes back with a Thesz press and right hands. Orton gets Ziggler on the apron and goes for the second rope DDT but Vickie gets on the apron and distracts him. Ziggler back drops Orton to the floor.
Ziggler continues the fight on the floor and makes it back in the ring as the referee counts. Orton makes it back in at 9 and Ziggler continues the attack, stomping away as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ziggler is working Orton over on the steel steps. We see Jack Swagger backstage watching on a monitor. Ziggler brings it back in the ring and covers Orton for 2. Orton tries to fight out of a hold but Ziggler beats him back down. Orton finally fights out but Ziggler drops him again. Ziggler goes to the second rope but Orton stops him. They trade right hands in the corner and Orton hits a big headbutt. Orton climbs up and superplexes Ziggler down to the mat. Orton covers for a 2 count.
Ziggler gets up but Orton hits him with clotheslines and a powerslam. Orton runs into a kick but comes back with a belly to belly suplex for 2. Ziggler comes back again with another pin attempt. Orton rolls Ziggler up for a 2 count and then blocks a dropkick. Orton catapults Ziggler into the corner and then hits a big neckbreaker for 2. The crowd starts chanting for a RKO. Orton goes for the punt kick but Ziggler superkicks him and gets a 2 count. Orton ducks the Zig Zag and hits the second rope DDT. Orton drops to the mat and readies for the RKO. Ziggler blocks it and applies the sleeper hold. Orton breaks out and drops Ziggler on his face. Orton then nails the RKO for the win.
Winner: Randy Orton
– After the match, we see Jack Swagger backstage watching and smiling. Vickie looks on at Dolph in the ring and shakes her head as Orton celebrates in the corner.
– We see replays from last week of Alberto Del Rio attacking John Cena. Jim Ross wonders if anyone can beat him. Josh Matthews is backstage with Cena. He asks Cena’s reaction to last week. Cena doesn’t say anything and just walks off to the ring as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes John Cena. Cena tells the fans at home that we should be right here because it’s awesome as the crowd pops. Cena makes his way down to the ring. Cena says it’s mixed emotions as usual with the crowd and he loves it. Cena says he feels uneasy tonight because Alberto Del Rio’s actions have been speaking louder than his words. His words were that he would be a champion with class and dignity, but his actions have been the opposite. Cena says his reaction to what Del Rio did to him last week is to kick his teeth so far down his throat that his mouth becomes his anus. Cena tells Del Rio to come get some. Mark Henry’s music hits and out comes the World’s Strongest Man.
Henry says he came out to get him some. Henry says over the last few months, he’s dismantled Kane, Big Show and many others. Henry talks about slamming Sheamus on the steel steps last Friday and says Cena will also be joining his Hall of Pain. Henry says regardless of who wins tomorrow’s cage match, they too will join his list. Henry says at Night of Champions, he will be the new World Champion. Christian’s music hits and out he comes.
Christian says he will beat Orton tomorrow night and then Henry can face him at Night of Champions. Christian says Cena makes him sick. Christian says he can’t stand someone that comes out each week and whines until they get what they want. Christian calls Cena an embarrassment. Cena picks on Christian’s tan and Henry’s breath. Cena says if they want some, come get some, if not then get gone. Christian asks Henry if he’s going to take that. They go to attack when Sheamus runs down. Sheamus stands beside Cena, backing Henry and Christian off. Christian leaves the ring, leaving Henry by himself. Henry stares at Sheamus and Cena for a minute before leaving the ring also.
– We see Charles Robinson and John Laurinaitis watching backstage and Laurinaitis likes what he saw. He makes Cena and Sheamus vs. Henry and Christian for tonight. Triple H walks in and says he’s already made the match. Triple H gets in his face and reminds him who’s boss and who works for who, then walks off.
– We go back to Cena, Sheamus, Christian and Henry in the ring as they talk things over. CM Punk vs. The Miz is hyped for later tonight as we go back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Michael Cole tells us we can text 90999 to donate $10 to the Red Cross Hurricane Irene relief efforts.
CM Punk vs. The Miz
We go to the ring and out comes CM Punk. The Miz is out next and he stops on the stage with a microphone. Miz says Punk is worst than Cena and is tired of hearing the garbage come out of his mouth tonight. Miz says he was speaking his mind before Punk was dropping pipe bombs. Miz goes on and says he wants some attention around here. Miz tells everyone how awesome he is as Punk smirks. The bell rings and they lock up.
They go back and forth to start and Punk mocks Miz. They lock up again and go to the corner. Miz hits a cheap shot but Punk kicks him in the gut and goes to work. Punk drops Miz with a back elbow and kicks him. Punk with a suplex and another kick to the head. Punk goes to the top rope for an elbow drop but Miz knocks him off and down to the mat. Miz stomps away on Punk now.
Miz covers for a 2 count and hits Punk with knees to the back. Miz with forearm shots now and knees to the face. Miz hits a running knee to the face and another 2 count. Miz connects with right hands but Punk fires back with kicks. Miz counters and hits a low DDT for another 2 count. Miz applies a headlock. Punk fights to his feet with knees to the gut. Miz counters and hits a neckbreaker combo for another 2 count. Miz hits the big clothesline in the corner and shows off for the crowd. Miz goes up top and connects with a double ax handle for another 2 count.
Miz comes off the top again but Punk blocks him and turns it around. Miz kicks Punk in the head and drops him for another 2 count. Miz goes back to a headlock. Punk goes for a GTS but Miz turns it around and gets another 2 count. They trade punches and kicks on their feet now. Miz blocks a suplex with a neckbreaker and covers for a 2 count. Punk fights Miz off with headbutts and right hands now. Miz comes back and throws him into the ring post. Punk falls out to the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Punk is fighting out of a headlock. Punk hits a back suplex. During the break, Miz ran Punk into the ringpost on the floor. Both get to their feet now and Punk fires away with kicks and then a dropkick. Punk hits the high knee in the corner and then the bulldog. Punk springboards in and clotheslines Miz. Punk goes for GTS but Miz slides out and goes for the Skull Crushing Finale. Punk fights that and hits a big back breaker for a 2 count. They end up on the top turnbuckle trading shots now. Punk knocks Miz back to the mat and laughs. Punk hits the big elbow drop and calls for GTS. R-Truth runs down as Punk is going for GTS. Punk drops Miz and goes for GTS on Truth. Miz makes the save and they dump him out to the floor.
Winner by DQ: CM Punk
– After the match, Punk fights off Truth and Miz on the floor. He throws Miz into the barrier. Truth brings Punk in the ring but gets hit by a GTS. Kevin Nash comes walking down the ramp and Punk tells him to come on. Miz attacks Punk from behind as Nash enters the ring. Miz and Truth beat down Punk as Nash looks on. Nash grabs Punk and lays him out with a big Jackknife powerbomb. Nash stands over Punk and makes a hand motion of someone changing their TV remote. Nash raises his hand as the NWO music hits. JR puts over how dangerous Nash is as we go to replays.
– We get hype for tonight’s tag team main event as they go back to commercial.
Sin Cara vs. Jack Swagger
Back from the break and out comes Sin Cara. Out next is his opponent Jack Swagger. The bell rings and they lock up. Swagger takes Cara to the corner and grabs his leg. Cara with an enziguri and a takedown. Cara hits a dropkick and Swagger goes to the floor. Cara goes to leap but stops on the apron and kicks Swagger back. Cara finally crashes down on Swagger and the floor.
They bring it back in the ring and Swagger hits a Swagger Bomb out of the corner as Vickie Guerrero makes her way down to ringside. Swagger hits a leg drop and covers Cara with his knee for a 1 count. Cara counters a hold and another, rolling Swagger up for 2. Swagger drops Cara with a big shoulder for a 2 count. Dolph Ziggler comes walking out and asks Vickie why she’s out here. Dolph gets on the apron and runs his mouth. Swagger is distracted as Cara springboards. Swagger catches him in mid-air but Cara lays him out. Cara springboards in with a senton and moonsaults off the other rope for the pin and the win.
Winner: Sin Cara
– After the match, Dolph storms up the ramp and tells Vickie to come with him. She stops and stares back at Swagger in the ring.
– More hype for tonight’s tag team main event as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see replays of Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne winning the WWE Tag Team Titles last week.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne vs. David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty
We go to the ring and first comes one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Evan Bourne. His partner Kofi Kingston is out next as the champs will be putting their titles on the line. Air Boom is the new name for their team. Out next comes the former champions, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty.
Bourne starts things out with McGillicutty and they go to the corner. Bourne misses a high knee and McGillicutty stomps away. Otunga clotheslines Bourne while the referee isn’t looking. McGillicutty hits Bourne with a big dropkick for a 2 count. Otunga is tagged in for some double teaming on Bourne in the corner now. 2 count by Otunga. McGillicutty comes right back in for more double teaming. McGillicutty hits a backbreaker and a 2 count. Bourne tags in Kofi and in he comes off the top on McGillicutty. Kofi unloads on McGillicutty and hits a big dropkick. Kofi hits a big crossbody for a 2 count as Otunga breaks the pin. Bourne taks out Otunga and leaps from the ropes down onto him and the floor. Kofi hits McGillicutty with Trouble in Paradise and covers him for the win.
Winners: Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston, Air Boom
– After the match, the champs leave as Otunga and McGillicutty go to ringside and talk trash to Jerry Lawler. Otunga knocks Lawler’s headset off and they stare each other down.
– More hype for John Cena & Sheamus vs. Mark Henry & Christian tonight. We see Divas Champion Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres backstage talking before another commercial break.
– Back from the break and we see a replay from last week where Eve Torres beat Nikki Bella.
Kelly Kelly vs. Brie Bella
WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly makes her way out with Eve Torres for the next match. Out next comes her opponent Brie Bella with her sister Nikki.
The bell rings and they talk some trash before Kelly strikes first. Brie slams her to the mat and stomps her. Brie kicks Kelly in the back and pulls her by her hair. We see Beth Phoenix and Natalya backstage talking. They say it’s not fair that they’re watching and not out there. Kelly hits a Thesz press on Brie and spanks her. Kelly with forearm shots and a head scissors takedown. Brie dumps Kelly out to the floor. Eve comes over but gets baseball kicked by Brie. Kelly clotheslines Brie on the floor and throws her back in the ring. Nikki does the switch when the referee isn’t looking. Kelly comes in and gets dropped on her face by Nikki for the win.
Winner: Brie Bella
– JR plugs tonight’s main event again as we go back to commercial.
– We get a promo video for Alex Riley. In it, he says he’s done some things he’s not proud of but he’s here for respect. We see clips of Riley in action from the past few months.
– The announcers lead us into the trailer for Triple H’s new movie Inside Out.
Mark Henry and Christian vs. Sheamus and John Cena
We go to the ring and out comes Mark Henry for tonight’s main event as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and we get ready to go after Cena’s entrance. Sheamus and Christian start things out going back and forth. Christian finally tags in Henry and he runs his mouth to Sheamus. They go at it and Sheamus goes for Henry’s leg, beating him down to one knee with big forearm shots. Sheamus with a kick to the face. Henry responds with a big splash and Sheamus goes down.
Christian comes down and keeps Sheamus grounded on the mat. Sheamus powers out and looks to tag in Cena. Henry comes back in and rams Sheamus back into the corner with shoulders. Henry drops Sheamus with a big right hand. Christian comes back in and Sheamus blocks him with a backbreaker. Cena is tagged in and unloads on Christian with the usual moves. Cena goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and hits it on Christian. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment but Christian slides out and kicks him. Christian goes for the tornado DDT but Cena blocks it. Cena splashes Christian in the corner and power slams him. Cena knocks Henry off the apron but gets kicked by Christian. Cena catches Christian in mid-air and goes for the AA again. Christian breaks free but Cena locks on the STF. Henry breaks it up and clotheslines Sheamus.
Henry charges Sheamus but flies through the ropes to the floor. Sheamus takes out Henry from the apron with a shoulder. Christian spears Cena but only gets a 2 count. Christian goes for Killswitch but Cena pushes him into a Brogue kick from Sheamus. Cena hits the AA on Christian for the win.
Winners: Sheamus and John Cena
– After the match, we see Triple H watching backstage when CM Punk walks in. Triple H just got off the phone with the Board of Directors. Punk mocks him. Triple H informs him that the match against Nash at Night of Champions has been canceled. It will be Triple H vs. Punk at Night of Champions. They come face to face as we go back in the arena and see Cena and Sheamus celebrating. RAW goes off the air with Cena and Sheamus in the ring.